test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

49 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Even in yesterday's presser it seemed that Maurizio had not yet given up hope. When asked about this he said something like, the club know my opinion on this and we will have to see what happens. That doesn't sound like a man who knows that there is no possibility of any further incoming transfers. It sounds like a man who thinks there is a chance that something will happen.

Not sure who backs up Dave should Zappa leave so I think that's a potential move we might be wise to avoid.

yes i seen that presser, definitely did not sound like a manager who has been told he wont get his midfielder.  Like Matt Law potentially claimed

Chelsea fans FUMING at surprise Cesc Fabregas replacement - ‘Sign Fekir instead!’

CHELSEA are reportedly lining up a surprise move for Watford’s Abdoulaye Doucoure - and fans are not happy.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/756870/Chelsea-transfer-news-Abdoulaye-Doucoure-Watford-Cesc-Fabregas-Maurizio-Sarri-deadline-day

Unionjack likes this

6 hours ago, Nicco said:

We ain't signing anyone, why bother..

Well seeing as there IS actually a thread for the purpose AND we do have this awful history of panic buying it might just be a busy thread!

Full of very piss poor players!

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Not happening, Watford have said he is't going anywhere. Even if he did come, he's just another fucking panic buy.

Well actually I can’t see we are finishing better position than where we are now with this bunch of unmotivated players we have. Don’t care what people said about buying titles, etc. We need some change in the team and buying players might be one way to start (or maybe the only way left) to save the season. 

Unionjack likes this

Why is the Griezman thread locked?? And the Deadline day one? We not botherimg? Like the lads last night apathy is spreading!

Wonder who rattled Gallas cage? Wouldn't mind him tho!

Antoine Griezmann to Chelsea: William Gallas makes ‘perfect’ signing claim

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/756907/Antoine-Griezmann-Chelsea-Transfer-News-William-Gallas-Atletico-Madrid-Rumours-Gossip

31 minutes ago, mccg said:

ALMOST £1,000,000 A MONTH: THE STAGGERING COST OF CHELSEA'S FAILURE TO SHIFT DEAD WOOD THIS JANUARY

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/almost-1-000-000-a-month-the-staggering-cost-of-chelsea-s-failure-to-shift-dead-wood-this-january

Truely bloody amazing considering our board is compized of business people and not football types.

IF they were running us like any top company I would have expected the shareholders to vote in some sort of no confidence in them.

I just dont understand how they get away with it.

I understand that trying to get our money back on someone like Waterboy is impossible with his wages and our paying too much for him. But to have him sitting there just pissing himself how he has such a cushy job and losing us more and more money in wages and his depreciating value wise is laughable.

Muzchap likes this

The top free agents still available after January transfer Deadline Day

Yaya Toure

"This is definitely not the end," were Toure's words in January when he was asked about his future on Monday Night Football.

The former Manchester City midfielder has been without a club since leaving Olympiakos.

Asked where he would like to resume his playing career, Toure added: "You never know, maybe the Premier League!"

Might the 35-year-old get snapped up by a club in the next few months?