Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

23 hours ago, Jason said:

Perhaps so but you know lots of the fans won't see it that way. They have a blind spot for our youth players.

I'm starting to think that most of our youth products are a load of wank. Well overhyped at least with the exception of a few.

I feel (maybe wrongly) optimistic about getting a few deals done.

I think that some of it is a domino effect.  If we can get Ox, then we don't necessarily have to get Drinkwater and have other options in CM.

This is what I have to tell myself to stay positive until Thursday.

Liverpool signing Naby Keita today who will join next season and are heavily linked with Lemar. Either they're spending the Coutinho money before announcing the sale as to soften the blow or they're finally ready to compete with the other big boys in terms of transfer fees.

So barca is probably getting Coutinho also, becauseI dont see any other reason why would Pool want Lemar. 

That said, I hope he doesnt end up there. Brilliant player, but it would be ugly to watch him in pool shirt.

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

So barca is probably getting Coutinho also, becauseI dont see any other reason why would Pool want Lemar. 

That said, I hope he doesnt end up there. Brilliant player, but it would be ugly to watch him in pool shirt.

It's a bit confusing for me. Where does Lemar slot into Liverpool's first XI? They already have great wingers in Mané and Salah, plus they have Firmino and Lallana who are key attacking players. From what I'm reading Lemar's best position is where Mane plays. So they're spending mega money on the strongest area of their team?

Like City, Liverpool signing more attackers doesn't really scare me since they're already excellent there. They still have a shit defense and a shit keeper. If they sign VVD and a top RB then I'll be worried.

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It's a bit confusing for me. Where does Lemar slot into Liverpool's first XI? They already have great wingers in Mané and Salah, plus they have Firmino and Lallana who are key attacking players. From what I'm reading Lemar's best position is where Mane plays. So they're spending mega money on the strongest area of their team?

Like City, Liverpool signing more attackers doesn't really scare me since they're already excellent there. They still have a shit defense and a shit keeper. If they sign VVD and a top RB then I'll be worried.

I guess they would play him as AM in midfield three.

Like Coutinho, he is quick, skilled and hard worker.

Lallana/Wijnaldum-Can/Henderson-Lemar

Salah-Firmino-Mane 

10 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I guess they would play him as AM in midfield three.

Like Coutinho, he is quick, skilled and hard worker.

Lallana/Wijnaldum-Can/Henderson-Lemar

Salah-Firmino-Mane 

Wijnaldum that was an impressive performance (vs arsenal)!