Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 minute ago, AK-3001 said:

Neither do I. He isn't worth 40 mil for a place on our bench too. 

saying that we have spent 35m on batman and last year conte wouldnt play him and ended up playing hazard up front on some games (until the end of the season) 

batman is a 35m bench player 

16 minutes ago, whats happening said:

anyone else wakes up in the morning and thinks: 'this is the day. this is the day when chelsea will finally buy someone...", and like that every morning?

Ha.  Yeah, I check this when I have my morning coffee.  Not only is there never any news, but the names on the page aren't even interesting.

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
41 minutes ago, Pizy said:
I'm just going to laugh when PSG still don't win the CL and thus make their season completely pointless once more.

Emery isn't up to the task for starters.

Yeah, he'll be gone soon. They'll throw ridiculous money at a big name manager soon enough. Maybe Pep will ditch City next summer if he fails to win the league. We know he'll only join clubs who can outspend everyone so it's perfect for him.