Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, yuvala said:

How the marcato will REALLY end ? 
Drinkwater for 40M and that young Brazilian whats his name we've been linked to..-_-

Trying to be positive, and hold off on my Board agenda until August 31st. 

If it's no Sandro, but Ross Barkley & Drinkwater are signed. 

Scenes.  

Im done with this club. We are undoubtedly the worse run club in the league. The fukin board penny pinch all summer and miss out on all targets then panic buy absolute shit for even more. Once Conte gets sack I'm honesty gonna find it difficult to keep watching.

51 minutes ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Im done with this club. We are undoubtedly the worse run club in the league. The fukin board penny pinch all summer and miss out on all targets then panic buy absolute shit for even more. Once Conte gets sack I'm honesty gonna find it difficult to keep watching.

Imagine if Roman goes. Are you going to kill yourself?

1 minute ago, positivefootball said:

Imagine if Roman goes. Are you going to kill yourself?

Roman going makes no difference to us anymore. The club is self funding these days, the only bad thing about Roman leaving would be the 1 billion debt he paid, but no doubt he will sell to another rich guy to get his income back and we would likely end up even better. 

So no he wouldn't leave if that happened :P

6 hours ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Prime example on how to look a complete nob

7 hours ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

I hope you keep your promise. You're just adding fuel to the fire that all Chelsea fans are plastic. I can't see how you can ever post on this forum again. If you do I hope members just post the above quote back to you.

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I hope you keep your promise. You're just adding fuel to the fire that all Chelsea fans are plastic. I can't see how you can ever post on this forum again. If you do I hope members just post the above quote back to you.

Yeah enough prawn eaters at stamford bridge ruining the atmosphere and taking up seats for real supporters!

I don't think the club bas done bad in this transfer window, though obviously they haven't done amazing. From the way people seem to react, I would think the club hasn't brought a single player...

Check this page. We actually have a balance of around -15m for this transfer window, while we still haven't sold Costa.

To replace 29y Matic with 22y old Bakayoko for around the same money is a good deal for me if player turn out well for us.

To get Morata at 24y old for 55.25m is also a good deal considering his experience, versatility and age.

Caballero isn't as good as Begovic, but you don't really expect to keep a GK of such a quality sitting on a bench for more then a season or two? I woudn't say our rivals have a much better backup GK anyway?

As for the full backs, I wouldn't blame the club so much. From what I've understood, we tried signing Walker and Danilo, but players chosen to work with Guardiola. We also seem to be pushing really hard to sign Alex Sandro, but obviously Juve won't sell. If club is ready to offer 50+ million for a fullback, I can't be really angry with them.

I already commented on Drinkwater transfer, but with Terry gone, we need to increase homegrown quota, we need to increase midfield depth (which is currently 3 players for 2 positions), so to get an experienced homegrown good all around midfielder, for me is a good work.

Just now, Chelzki said:

What about Sergi Roberto from Barcelona? He can play RWB, RB, CDM and CM.  (He’s bay-out clauses is rumored at € 40mil)

If I was Barca first choice fullback, I wouldn't be looking to leave honestly. But from our side, it would be a realistic target.