Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On neymar saga, while the fee is indeed crazy high, bear in mind this was NOT a regular transfer where the clubs agree on a fee and negotiate.

PSG and the player went against Barca's wish of keeping Neymar. Reckon they thought noone would pay the release clause anyway.

32 minutes ago, Robguima said:

On neymar saga, while the fee is indeed crazy high, bear in mind this was NOT a regular transfer where the clubs agree on a fee and negotiate.

PSG and the player went against Barca's wish of keeping Neymar. Reckon they thought noone would pay the release clause anyway.

Exactly, no player ever worth that sum of money in sane world. Release clause price is not the same as the player's true value.

Imagine if we somehow sign Alex Sandro, Oxlade for RWB or VVD for CB and Azpi is moved to RWB and Drinkwater for CM rotation ... after Hazard and Bakayoko are fit this would be an amazing squad IMO :) What do you think?

* My view on VVD: I think Oxlade is the only decent and available RWB on the market and Wenger stopping his transfer made Conte and our board exploring other targets. Van Dijk signing would probably move Azpi to starting position at RWB :) 

Courtois/Willy
Rudiger/Tomori - Luiz/Christensen - VVD/Cahill
Azpi/Moses - Kante/Fab/Baker - Bakayoko/Drinkwater - Sandro/Alonso/Kenedy
Pedro/Musonda/Boga - Morata/Michy - Hazard/Willian

?? :)

20 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Imagine if we somehow sign Alex Sandro, Oxlade for RWB or VVD for CB and Azpi is moved to RWB

Imagine we don't it isn't hard to do. Imagine Chelsea fans stopped moaning and supported the club they say they support. You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one ?.

2 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Imagine if we somehow sign Alex Sandro, Oxlade for RWB or VVD for CB and Azpi is moved to RWB and Drinkwater for CM rotation ... after Hazard and Bakayoko are fit this would be an amazing squad IMO :) What do you think?

* My view on VVD: I think Oxlade is the only decent and available RWB on the market and Wenger stopping his transfer made Conte and our board exploring other targets. Van Dijk signing would probably move Azpi to starting position at RWB :) 

Courtois/Willy
Rudiger/Tomori - Luiz/Christensen - VVD/Cahill
Azpi/Moses - Kante/Fab/Baker - Bakayoko/Drinkwater - Sandro/Alonso/Kenedy
Pedro/Musonda/Boga - Morata/Michy - Hazard/Willian

?? :)

No way this squad is as unbalanced as the biased media likes us to believe.

Add three more signings (Van Dijk, Drinkwater, Ox) and we're good to go.

Courtois, Caballero, Eduardo - (Van Dijk), Cahill, Luiz, Rudiger, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Moses, M.Alonso, (Ox) - Kante, Cesc, Bakayoko, (Drinkwater), Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Musonda, Boga, Baker - Morata, Batshuayi, Remy.

Did not include Tomori. And Kenedy (from Conte's words at the presser I believe the club is pushing for a loan move).

25 man squad for basically three competitions at the beginning (FA Cup only starts in December).

My most ideal scenario to ending the marcato. 

Alex Sandro-£60M? 

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain-£25-30? 

Danny Drinkwater-£25-30

I know Conte wanted 4 players, but I'm not sure there's another RF/LF that's available for decent money. Please don't sign Ross Barkley, because if that's the case then why not just wait until next summer and go all out for a World Class player?

Like Griezzmann or Sanchez. 

4 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

My most ideal scenario to ending the marcato. 

Alex Sandro-£60M? 

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain-£25-30? 

Danny Drinkwater-£25-30

I know Conte wanted 4 players, but I'm not sure there's another RF/LF that's available for decent money. Please don't sign Ross Barkley, because if that's the case then why not just wait until next summer and go all out for a World Class player?

Like Griezzmann or Sanchez. 

How the marcato will REALLY end ? 
Drinkwater for 40M and that young Brazilian whats his name we've been linked to..-_-