test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah but Alonso? :lol: 

He needs to be replaced a.s.a.p. but i feel we should give Emerson a proper go, I really do. I still can't get over the fact we had Felipe Luis and let him go soo easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mccg said:

Eden Hazard agreement

Eden Hazard has reached a "total agreement" with Real Madrid, with Marco Asensio and Mateo Kovacic potentially going the other way, shock reports in Spain claim.

Spanish outlet Telemadrid claim Real have an agreement with Hazard, with talks with Chelsea at an advanced stage.

They add that Kovacic, currently on loan at Chelsea, and Asensio could head to the Blues on a permanent basis in a swap deal.

Real are willing to fork out £89m (€100m) and include the two players in the part-exchange to sweeten the deal.

 

Are the shock reports from Don Balon? If not, then of course I hope that Hazard stays and commits, but if he really wants to go, then that deal doesn't look bad. €100m + Kovacic and Asensio, who together add the total up to over €200m. That's a very decent return for a wantaway player entering his last year. We add two quality(hopefully) players and get another €100m to spend. That money would then need to go on a striker. Maybe in the end it would benefit the team more than having only Hazard? Let's say we get Kovacic, Asensio and Icardi, who we otherwise couldn't afford without Hazard money. I'd be down with that.

DDA, Johnnyeye and BlueSunshine like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kovacic+Asensio+100 million sounds like a very good deal for a 28 year old player who has a year remaining in his contract

You could use that 100 million to buy Icardi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Kovacic+Asensio+100 million sounds like a very good deal for a 28 year old player who has a year remaining in his contract

You could use that 100 million to buy Icardi

There is ZERO chance, less than ZERO that Real will give us Asensio, Kovacic AND 100m  for Hazard. That is just insane. I cant see them even giving up both Kovacic and Asension with NO money kicked in.

They rate Asensio at over 100m quid quid alone, and Kovavcic at least at £50m or 60m, which he IS worth IF he is played in his natural position, a pure CMF (which is where the Yids will play him, they want him BAD (their fans are MORONS to slate him), not this Sarri cocked up and forced AMF role for him shite

Real paid less than half what Big Nose was truly worth in similar circumstances. Hazard is worth (due to age) around £185-200m MAX next summer and that is if he had 3,4 years left on contract (which he doesnt). 

I cannot see Real paying more than 100m to £125m MAX in value for Hazard next summer. Not when they can get him on a free in 10 months. That level (let say they actually do value Eden at the full 125m)  of valuation means if they toss Kovacic in the most cash we would see is 65m to 75m max, maybe maybe 85m if we really crank on them

If its Asensio the max cash they would possibly toss in would be around £25m, MAYBE 35m to grease the skids.

No way they go 2 for 1. If we did get both (and no cash) that would be great business, due to the board operating under the '1-year-left' cosh (their own fault btw!!!!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DDA said:

He needs to be replaced a.s.a.p. but i feel we should give Emerson a proper go, I really do. I still can't get over the fact we had Felipe Luis and let him go soo easily.

To be fair, Filipe Luis has hardly set the world alight since going back to Atletico and seems to be struggling in recent times as well, granted he's already 33 years old. The problem, as always with us, is not getting proper, adequate player and instead, choosing to go for the cheaper, average option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jason said:

To be fair, Filipe Luis has hardly set the world alight since going back to Atletico and seems to be struggling in recent times as well, granted he's already 33 years old. The problem, as always with us, is not getting proper, adequate player and instead, choosing to go for the cheaper, average option. 

It's cost effective to just pay sizeable prices for the class player instead of multiple 'bargain' players. Obviously the results would be there. Or am I missing something?

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DDA said:

It's cost effective to just pay sizeable prices for the class player instead of multiple 'bargain' players. Obviously the results would be there. Or am I missing something?

It all went pear shaped (my wife and I went crazy when this went down) a couple years ago when Juve FUCKED us on Alex Sandro, starting at around 40m and after 5, 6 rising bids, turning down 72 million fucking quid and telling us he was 80m then the next day flat out (with window closing) he was not going to sold.

That and fucking Roma with Nainggolan starting in 2015 and rolling through 2 more windows (along with a bunch of other Serie A assfucks) destroyed the progression of our team. Romagnoli was another.

Add Sandro, Nainggolan, Romagnoli and Sergi Roberto (he was in the mix with us for ages) to that 2016-17 Conte team (2 of them might have been on it already), and keep Costa we might have won the CL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Priorities for winter: 

1. Centre back - why? Because it's the easiest job and it's clear that Cahill and/or AC will leave. There are some decent young fellas available, Rugani being the safest bet.

2. Striker - why? We all know why, we are desperate. Loan in Cavani, buy Higuain, buy Piatek, try with someone, and don't fuckin overthink, like with Morata. Ask Džeko again if he is willing to sign for one year. Immobile also comes to mind.

3. Right wing - why? Because it would be easier than bring left back, taking into account that we recently brought Emerson. And Willian and Pedro are both old. So, there is Suso and some others.

4. Left back - why? It's the hardest task if you ask me. Alonso is still appreciated by many, Emerson is still new guy. Personally, I wouldn't buy new LB until I see what Emerson can do.

First two is a must do in the winter. If not that, than we need 1. and 3. But we cannot continue without upgrade on our end-product, that's for sure.

kellzfresh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jason said:

That news piece suggested Hysaj is there to replace Zappacosta.

 

Oh thats cool then. But Hysaj wont be cheap, do we realy need to spend this much on backup when we desperately need starters? 

We could put James as backup for Azpi anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, El P. said:

Priorities for winter: 

1. Centre back - why? Because it's the easiest job and it's clear that Cahill and/or AC will leave. There are some decent young fellas available, Rugani being the safest bet.

2. Striker - why? We all know why, we are desperate. Loan in Cavani, buy Higuain, buy Piatek, try with someone, and don't fuckin overthink, like with Morata. Ask Džeko again if he is willing to sign for one year. Immobile also comes to mind.

3. Right wing - why? Because it would be easier than bring left back, taking into account that we recently brought Emerson. And Willian and Pedro are both old. So, there is Suso and some others.

4. Left back - why? It's the hardest task if you ask me. Alonso is still appreciated by many, Emerson is still new guy. Personally, I wouldn't buy new LB until I see what Emerson can do.

First two is a must do in the winter. If not that, than we need 1. and 3. But we cannot continue without upgrade on our end-product, that's for sure.

Player availability, IMO LB and CB are the easiest. They also cost less than wingers or strikers, so the january inflated price will still be realistic to pursuit, unlike some strikers who are already super expensive, but they will be even more in january.

But yeah, with Alonso and Emerson, I dont see chance board would buy another fullback. Emerson has to show something first before being sold and Alonso is "key" player. Idealy we would ship Alonso or even Emerson (if Sarri has no plan to play him) and buy new LB because there are many who can be persuaded like Telles, Firpo,...

New CB can be easily bought in january with someone like Rugani, but again I would like the board to target someone better like Hernandez or Skriniar. 

That said, striker is absolute crucial thing. But I think we just cant get anyone good enough in january. I dont want some short gap that will only fill squad places and then we wont be able to get rid off. Just maybe with Ibra reported to return to europe, a cheeky bid for a six months/year wouldnt hurt anyone, seems impossible though.

RW should be targeted in summer IMO because we have to ship Willian/Pedro and we wont do that in january.

kellzfresh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DDA said:

Hysaj is decent mate. Azpi is a rock defensively but he lacks the ability on the ball to play FB in Sarris system. 

Hysaj is just slightly better passer, thats it. He is solid defensively, but doesnt go forward much. His crosses are also average. When Ghoulam was fit and in form, literaly everything went through his flank. 

Even Malcuit is better in attack than Hysaj.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Hysaj is just slightly better passer, thats it. He is solid defensively, but doesnt go forward much. His crosses are also average. When Ghoulam was fit and in form, literaly everything went through his flank. 

Even Malcuit is better in attack than Hysaj.

Fair enough with the points made but it worked under Sarri and if he was brought here to make SarriBall work then I'm game but I honestly can't see it happening. Napolis owner is not going to sell to us without bleeding us dry.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goals for the very near future?

Buy:

one rising star striker with strength up against defenders

one centre back,

consider Jadon Sancho or find a top RW

consider a new fullback

WORK ALL THREE CHO, RLC, AND EA INTO THE SQUAD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Oh thats cool then. But Hysaj wont be cheap, do we realy need to spend this much on backup when we desperately need starters? 

We could put James as backup for Azpi anyway.

That's optimistic given how Sarri has managed CHO...

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Frenkie de Jong is moving to PSG for 75 million....what the hell I didn't expect this I thought he would move to actual big club

Quickly bid 80 million for him, PSG can buy Kante instead. Frenkie is the sort of talent that can lift this entire team and midfield to a whole new level, a very rare player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Looks like Frenkie de Jong is moving to PSG for 75 million....what the hell I didn't expect this I thought he would move to actual big club

Quickly bid 80 million for him, PSG can buy Kante instead. Frenkie is the sort of talent that can lift this entire team and midfield to a whole new level, a very rare player

Wow, I thought Shitty or Barca would grab him. Shitty will make a huge move for Rabiot or maybe even Verratti I would think then, and also Neves and I still think maybe de Ligt (surely Barca and Real are in for him too). De Jong is crazy to go to PSG. We dodge a huge bullet if Shitty miss out. De Jong is probably the most versatile young potential superstar on planet. He can play CB, fullback, anywhere in MF and even winger in a pinch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Looks like Frenkie de Jong is moving to PSG for 75 million....what the hell I didn't expect this I thought he would move to actual big club

Quickly bid 80 million for him, PSG can buy Kante instead. Frenkie is the sort of talent that can lift this entire team and midfield to a whole new level, a very rare player

Frenkie de Jong’s agent denies rumors of PSG deal

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/fc-barcelona-transfer-rumors-news/2018/12/7/18130506/frenkie-de-jongs-agent-denies-rumors-of-psg-deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 11:59 PM, Jason said:

To be fair, Filipe Luis has hardly set the world alight since going back to Atletico and seems to be struggling in recent times as well, granted he's already 33 years old. The problem, as always with us, is not getting proper, adequate player and instead, choosing to go for the cheaper, average option. 

He is still 100x the player Ivanovic was at that time, don't give me that bs. After leaving us, he still put up impressive performances for Atletico, Ivanovic never did for us, he only got worse. Filipe's few appearances for us also proved that without any doubt, but our manager was a man who rates Fellaini, nuff said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/12/2018 at 6:20 PM, Vesper said:

Wow, I thought Shitty or Barca would grab him. Shitty will make a huge move for Rabiot or maybe even Verratti I would think then, and also Neves and I still think maybe de Ligt (surely Barca and Real are in for him too). De Jong is crazy to go to PSG. We dodge a huge bullet if Shitty miss out. De Jong is probably the most versatile young potential superstar on planet. He can play CB, fullback, anywhere in MF and even winger in a pinch.

vesper you have great football knowledge what you think of wesley moraes do you rate him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.