Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, TheIceMan said:

I was thinking just that from couple of days now !!! Could be a fantastic player for us !!! If not Renato /  Barkley / OX

I really would like him !!!

Dendocker would be the ideal solution IMO, great defensively, great passing and visionário, extremely mature player for someone so young

1 hour ago, Rekin said:

Im fascinated by the situation, selling Costa, Matic and Oscar will have brought in a lot of money to us. Yet we have crazy poor depth right now. Let us look at our squad.

GK: Courtois, Caballero & Eduardo  Verdict: 5/5

CB: Cahill, Rudiger, Luiz, Christensen, Azpilicueta Verdict: 4/5  Comment: Strong, but Cahill is average, and we have yet to see how well Christensen and Rudiger will perform. 
LWB: Alonso  Verdict: 1/5  Comment: Alonso is not a world beater to begin with, but to have not a single backup for him? Immediate signing here if we want to compete
RWB: Moses (Rudiger, Azpilicueta)  Verdict: 3/5  Comment: Could be a lot better here. None of these are ideal for the position, but at least we have a couple of players who can do an ok job there. 
CM: Bakayoko, Kante, Fabregas  Verdict: 2/5  Comment: Problem here is not that any of these players are bad, it is that getting a long-term injury on any of Bakayoko or Kante will force Fabregas into a two man midfield, and that would be a disaster. Really need backup here.
LW&RW:  Hazard, Pedro, Boga, Musonda, Willian  Verdict: 4/5  Comment: Hazard and Pedro are great, Willian is OK and the others need to prove themselves. I do not see this as a priority if any of Boga/Musonda step up, but otherwise it is an area for next year. 
ST: Morata & Bats  Verdict: 3/5  Comment: Early to predict how well Morata will do. Poor width. 

In my opinion, the priority for us is to get a really good LWB, a CM rotation option and a strong RWB. If we get that our team looks much, much better. The board better work hard this month. I know there are a few youngsters, but we have yet to see what the intention for them is. 

your Verdicts are spot on mate but there's still plenty of time for Conte to do transfer business left wing-back right wing back and another cm is needed

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

That's not a bad idea 💡 mate I'm hearing good things about this kid 

Lets hope that the board hears our please, but im not too hopeful, since signing Dendocker would require a Little bit of out of the box thinking, which im not sure our board is capable of

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are keen on Celtic starlet Karamoko Dembele and have already put wheels in motion to sign the winger, according to The Sun. 

This kid reminds me of Charly Musonda

I Think he looks better than Charly.

It's often said that anyone can look good on YouTube. I don't really buy that, but this kid absolutely does look a first class prospect. He has genuinely top level ball control and great instinct for the timing of his passes. That is quality and it can't be coached. All the big clubs will want this lad.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/platform/amp/2017/7/30/16064718/andre-gomes-sale-being-considered-barcelona-transfer-news-rumours-arda-turan

According to some reports andre gomes could be available that could be an option for our midfield 

Yuck

33 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

42D568C600000578-4744650-image-a-26_1501449706996.jpg.1a8d9c62587b113e9bee0ec21e6c8342.jpg

Even the stupidest media realized it is a strange move from us. I'm okay if we will trust the likes of Baker, Musonda, Boga, Kenedy, etc. But it seems we won't either. We need to sign 3-4 more players now.

16 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Even the stupidest media realized it is a strange move from us. I'm okay if we will trust the likes of Baker, Musonda, Boga, Kenedy, etc. But it seems we won't either. We need to sign 3-4 more players now.

Getting scary now been saying for ages there is loads of time left.... not any more then we have to integrate them into the team no more pre season games left, tough times ahead I fear atm.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4744650/No-wonder-Chelsea-short-Conte-let-17-players-go.html

This system of ours is beginning to bother me. We have to sell 17 players to buy 3 players. We will get into trouble when fatigue sets in

2 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

42D568C600000578-4744650-image-a-26_1501449706996.jpg.1a8d9c62587b113e9bee0ec21e6c8342.jpg

While true, a majority of these players had next to no role for the team last season.

Still, the situation is a bit strange. Some of the sales brought in next to no money if I remember it right (Ivanovic, Mikel, Chalobah) but the rest should have brought in enough to cover the new purchases by themselves (60+20+10+6,2+5+10+45=£156,2m). I dont know how the fees have been accounted for, as I am sure a lot of it comes in installments, but the same argument can be made for the purchases. Basically we have sold players for more than we have bought. Even if you look at wages then we should be in a huge surplus. Terry, Mikel, Ivanovic, Oscar, Matic and Costa are all senior players that will offer a lot of space. 

Conte keeps saying that we need more players, media is writing that we expect 3-4 new players. The season starts in 2 weeks, the window closes in 4 weeks. I have been defending the board for a while now, but they are cutting it too close for my taste. It is really important to have players train together for a bit for them to have a good start. I am sure that we can have a great season if we buy all the remaining players on deadline day, but it will impact the first month of games. With this season looking super close, that can really make the difference. 

If I can make a little prediction then I think that the club will be aware of the backlash from selling Matic to a direct rival, especially one being coached by Mourinho. If they have their PR game on point then they will want to quickly offer a signing to make people a bit more managable.
In the end, we are three good signings away from having a great squad. Having four weeks to seal them, we only need to average one signing per week. It is perfectly doable, but it certainly is starting to feel a bit off. There are so few rumours right now which helps in making it feel like nothing is being done (even though I am certain the opposite is true).  

I think Drinkwater better HG CM than OX and Barkley.

Robert can play RWB and CM , Its good for sub .

LWB Sandro and Bertrand are so impossible , I reccomend Hector from koln .

Getting scary now been saying for ages there is loads of time left.... not any more then we have to integrate them into the team no more pre season games left, tough times ahead I fear atm.

What do you mean by 'not anymore'? There's a whole bloody month still...

29 minutes ago, AOIRO said:

I think Drinkwater better HG CM than OX and Barkley.

Robert can play RWB and CM , Its good for sub .

LWB Sandro and Bertrand are so impossible , I reccomend Hector from koln .

No for me Bertrand is Everton level not chelsea level