Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Rudgier is not starting. At least not anytime soon. 

Fabregas is not starting, period, because that makes no sense for the formation that has been a proven winner and has been deployed for the first two games thus far.

Personally think Hazard is wasted when not played wide or in a front three to overlap a striker.

People need to stop trying to get creative and realize we've replaced three players this summer and each of their positions will remain the same. 

Costa ▶️ Morata

Matic ▶️ Bakayoko

Terry ▶️ Rudgier

Also...

Zouma ▶️ Christensen

1 hour ago, GQman2121 said:

Rudgier is not starting. At least not anytime soon. 

And also not on the left !!! If he will play it would be on the RCB or The RWB position !!! on the left he will be even worse than our new "captain" !!!

And also not on the left !!! If he will play it would be on the RCB or The RWB position !!! on the left he will be even worse than our new "captain" !!!
Why do you think that? He played on the left and he has said he prefers being left of the 3.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Why do you think that? He played on the left and he has said he prefers being left of the 3.

When he said that ???

Simply of the reason that his strong foot is the right one and not the left !!! The same as ''captain" Gary !!! I like him as player but i personally prefer him as the RCB not LCB !!! No more inverted CB please !!! And I think that Antonio thinks the same. No way that Cesar will play as much as last season.  It doesn't matter how fantstic and exceptional he was, this season will be completely different from the last one IMHO !!!

When he said that ???

Simply of the reason that his strong foot is the right one and not the left !!! The same as ''captain" Gary !!! I like him as player but i personally prefer him as the RCB not LCB !!! No more inverted CB please !!! And I think that Antonio thinks the same. No way that Cesar will play as much as last season.  It doesn't matter how fantstic and exceptional he was, this season will be completely different from the last one IMHO !!!

I heard him say it on The Sczezny Show. It was this May.

Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool have a strong interest in signing 15-year-old Dutch youth defender Melayro Bogarde, nephew of former Chelsea defender Winston Bogarde, say the Observer.

Bogarde plays for Feyenoord, and will be a free agent on May 28 next year when he turns 16.

Now that we are selling Matic, we need a replacement, we should go for Dendocker, 30 Mas should get It done, and IMO se would be uprgading Matic for 2/3 of his price, since Anderlecht have Said that they would accept a bid in the region of 25M

Im fascinated by the situation, selling Costa, Matic and Oscar will have brought in a lot of money to us. Yet we have crazy poor depth right now. Let us look at our squad.

GK: Courtois, Caballero & Eduardo  Verdict: 5/5

CB: Cahill, Rudiger, Luiz, Christensen, Azpilicueta Verdict: 4/5  Comment: Strong, but Cahill is average, and we have yet to see how well Christensen and Rudiger will perform. 
LWB: Alonso  Verdict: 1/5  Comment: Alonso is not a world beater to begin with, but to have not a single backup for him? Immediate signing here if we want to compete
RWB: Moses (Rudiger, Azpilicueta)  Verdict: 3/5  Comment: Could be a lot better here. None of these are ideal for the position, but at least we have a couple of players who can do an ok job there. 
CM: Bakayoko, Kante, Fabregas  Verdict: 2/5  Comment: Problem here is not that any of these players are bad, it is that getting a long-term injury on any of Bakayoko or Kante will force Fabregas into a two man midfield, and that would be a disaster. Really need backup here.
LW&RW:  Hazard, Pedro, Boga, Musonda, Willian  Verdict: 4/5  Comment: Hazard and Pedro are great, Willian is OK and the others need to prove themselves. I do not see this as a priority if any of Boga/Musonda step up, but otherwise it is an area for next year. 
ST: Morata & Bats  Verdict: 3/5  Comment: Early to predict how well Morata will do. Poor width. 

In my opinion, the priority for us is to get a really good LWB, a CM rotation option and a strong RWB. If we get that our team looks much, much better. The board better work hard this month. I know there are a few youngsters, but we have yet to see what the intention for them is. 

Im fascinated by the situation, selling Costa, Matic and Oscar will have brought in a lot of money to us. Yet we have crazy poor depth right now. Let us look at our squad.

GK: Courtois, Caballero & Eduardo  Verdict: 5/5
CB: Cahill, Rudiger, Luiz, Christensen, Azpilicueta Verdict: 4/5  Comment: Strong, but Cahill is average, and we have yet to see how well Christensen and Rudiger will perform. 
LWB: Alonso  Verdict: 1/5  Comment: Alonso is not a world beater to begin with, but to have not a single backup for him? Immediate signing here if we want to compete
RWB: Moses (Rudiger, Azpilicueta)  Verdict: 3/5  Comment: Could be a lot better here. None of these are ideal for the position, but at least we have a couple of players who can do an ok job there. 
CM: Bakayoko, Kante, Fabregas  Verdict: 2/5  Comment: Problem here is not that any of these players are bad, it is that getting a long-term injury on any of Bakayoko or Kante will force Fabregas into a two man midfield, and that would be a disaster. Really need backup here.
LW&RW:  Hazard, Pedro, Boga, Musonda, Willian  Verdict: 4/5  Comment: Hazard and Pedro are great, Willian is OK and the others need to prove themselves. I do not see this as a priority if any of Boga/Musonda step up, but otherwise it is an area for next year. 
ST: Morata & Bats  Verdict: 3/5  Comment: Early to predict how well Morata will do. Poor width. 

In my opinion, the priority for us is to get a really good LWB, a CM rotation option and a strong RWB. If we get that our team looks much, much better. The board better work hard this month. I know there are a few youngsters, but we have yet to see what the intention for them is. 

Exactly how I'll put our current situation.
LWB is a huge priority and then midfield cover.
Hopefully Bakayoko and Morata turn out to be great for us if not we'll be entering the season weaker than last season with extra champions League matches on top of that

39 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Now that we are selling Matic, we need a replacement, we should go for Dendocker, 30 Mas should get It done, and IMO se would be uprgading Matic for 2/3 of his price, since Anderlecht have Said that they would accept a bid in the region of 25M

I was thinking just that from couple of days now !!! Could be a fantastic player for us !!! If not Renato /  Barkley / OX

I really would like him !!!

1 hour ago, lucashm said:

That's not a bad idea 💡 mate I'm hearing good things about this kid