Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

in bakayoko  40m  rudiger 32m  morata 58m = 130m

out begovic 10m ake 20m chalobah 6m traore 8m costa 25m(after loan) cuadorado 17m matic 45m = 131m

We spent no money .

We have to spend more 150m£ !!

Van Dijk (60m) sandro (60m) sergi roberto (30m)

1 minute ago, communicate said:

It looks like we are not going to make any signing.

What makes you think that?

1 minute ago, communicate said:

A new great wb will complete this transfer window

No, it won't.

15 minutes ago, manpe said:

What makes you think that?

No, it won't.

It has been very quiet market and our season starts next week. It is difficult to get a really good player at the end of the period.

I think adding one really good wb is enough. I don't like too many transfer in one go unless we were really bad the previous season, it will disrupt team chemistry. 

7 minutes ago, communicate said:

It has been very quiet market and our season starts next week. It is difficult to get a really good player at the end of the period.

I think adding one really good wb is enough. I don't like too many transfer in one go unless we were really bad the previous season, it will disrupt team chemistry. 

Didn't we get Luiz like, right at the end of last season?

Just now, BlueStorm1003 said:

Didn't we get Luiz like, right at the end of last season?

That was an exception. It is rare for a big club to let their player go during deadline day but maybe they don't consider luiz a crucial part of their plan plus it was a good business for psg. 30 m for 29 years old cb.

14 minutes ago, communicate said:

Quiet market? Three big signings have been made, that's more than most teams in the PL apart from City. Of course there's a few outgoings too, but overall it's been far from a quiet window.

Then there's also the club being linked for the likes of Renato Sanches, Ross Barkley, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Alex Sandro, Antonio Candreva, Fernando Llorente, Ryan Bertrand and lots of other players.

Still more than a month left to sign players. Before Morata I was kind of pessimistic too because without the striker signing there was a huge problem, but now that's settled and we see the club linked for many more players than couple weeks ago and I think something is really happening behind the scenes. I have no doubt we'll see 2-3 new incomings before the end of the window, who those will be is still very much in the open.

Just now, communicate said:

That was an exception. It is rare for a big club to let their player go during deadline day but maybe they don't consider luiz a crucial part of their plan plus it was a good business for psg. 30 m for 29 years old cb.

Anyway, the point is, it's not over until it is officially over. I do not believe for once that we are done buying players.

20 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Anyway, the point is, it's not over until it is officially over. I do not believe for once that we are done buying players.

Of course we are not. Whoever claims to believe otherwise is just purposefully being negative in an attempt to cleverly criticize the board. I am willing to bet with anybody who thinks we won't be making any more signings, just need to find an online betting platform and agree the price. @communicate what do you think, if I find a place where we can conveniently bet, would you be willing to throw in a symbolic amount like 10€ or so?

Courtios

Dave.         Luiz.         Rudigar.       Sandro

Kante.    Bakayoko 

R.Sanches/Pedro.  Cesc.         Hazard

Morata

Just now, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Candreva is so frustrating, and take it from an Inter Milan fan. You wouldn't want him at CFC

He hugely impressed me during the Euros... He seemed like a player with a brilliant workrate and excellent technique.

Not sure fabregas can play in such an advanced position. he plays better as a deep-lying mid so he can hit long balls control tempo.

Closer to the opponent's goal, he will be tight marked often and does not have the movement, power, or athleticism to counter it. Just my 2 cents.