Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I wonder about that midfield spot. Kante, Fabregas and Bakayoko are 3 senior options for 2 spots. And Bakayoko has knee issues that we have to keep in my mind. We have to buy someone for Matic when he leaves. But I don't know who, can't even think about one. We'll surely be linked with one when Matic leaves. There's certainly young, Vidal esque player out there that we don't know about yet. We need to sign him,

1 hour ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I wonder about that midfield spot. Kante, Fabregas and Bakayoko are 3 senior options for 2 spots. And Bakayoko has knee issues that we have to keep in my mind. We have to buy someone for Matic when he leaves. But I don't know who, can't even think about one. We'll surely be linked with one when Matic leaves. There's certainly young, Vidal esque player out there that we don't know about yet. We need to sign him,

I doubt Conte would want to lock himself into a midfield two, he already tried several times last season to swtich from 3-4-3 to 3-5-2 during games. We could also try 3-4-1-2, with Hazard behind Morata and Batshuayi, but then we should have a couple of defensive midfielders like Bakayoko and Kante behind them. 3-4-2-1 is another option, still prefer some ball winning central midfielders, if we try that formation.  

Bakayoko has had some recent knee problems as you have mentioned, if Matic leaves we need atleast one replacement.

On 21.07.2017 at 8:04 PM, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

Dont know if is the right place but there's this new Brazilian winger/CF named Richarlison(20) who's a great finisher with both legs, good in the air, very strong and fast, can defend better than a full back..apparently moving to Ajax for €15 mi.

Dont know if he will become wc, still very young; but i was reading in the Dutch media an interview with Piet de Visser - top Chelsea scout, and he said that he "dont know Richarlison very well".

is very strange because he knows all the other youngster in Brazil.

Chelsea need to improve the scout system in Brazil..stop signing players that were good only in the U-20 like Kennedy, and start to sign the kids that are doing great in the professional.

EXAMPLE: There's a left back named Guilherme Arana(20), he's already better than the majority of Brazilian LBs in europe.

He probably can get a work permit.

He's linked with half europe.

Watch some random club from France or Italy to sign him for €18 mi and Chelsea trying to buy him for £70 mi two years later.

lol and now this http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/chelsea-take-the-lead-in-the-race-for-richarlison-the-situation

mb Plet de Visser is just smart in the end.

On 21/07/2017 at 8:03 AM, ulvhedin said:

People asking for 4 more signings (lwb rwb cm st) habe to remember that without costa and matic (and not counting pasalic remy baba rahman) we already have 14 nonHG players and we can only sign 3 more non hg players.

It can work. We sign Oxlade, and still have 3 spaces. 

9 hours ago, LAM09 said:

City spending over £130m on FBs. Crazy!

Tbf good FB are just very rare. Plus I will not say anything at this point because from yesterday friendly I can say that we need to sign one also.

Tomori looks ok but I need to see more of him, Kennedy looks so raw, skillful but his decision making does not improve at all

1 minute ago, communicate said:

Tbf good FB are just very rare. Plus I will not say anything at this point because from yesterday friendly I can say that we need to sign one also.

Tomori looks ok but I need to see more of him, Kennedy looks so raw, skillful but his decision making does not improve at all

I don't really see value for money in their purchases. Just overpaying as they're used to.

I expect Kenedy to leave, so Ox & LWB would be nice. Not sure who's lined up for the latter, if anyone, after the Sandro saga.

20 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I don't really see value for money in their purchases. Just overpaying as they're used to.

I expect Kenedy to leave, so Ox & LWB would be nice. Not sure who's lined up for the latter, if anyone, after the Sandro saga.

Are they overpay for FB ? Yes, but we are also in the market fb/wb since last season and we haven't gotten anybody.

Yes we got alonso at deadline. He has been a fantastic wb for us but we all know at lb he will struggle. 

5 hours ago, sainttourist said:

lol and now this http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/chelsea-take-the-lead-in-the-race-for-richarlison-the-situation

mb Plet de Visser is just smart in the end.

Lol i saw it in the Dailymail and came here to say that Conte is stalking my posts in this thread.

20 hours ago, Barbara said:

Ake, Chalobah aren't in the list...

Heard we got 7mill loan fee from Stoke for Zouma as Teesco says every litttle bit helps kerching kerching 

Antonio Conte reveals that new Chelsea signing could be imminent....

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/transfer-talk/news/conte-reveals-that-new-signing-is-imminent_303268.html

Who will it be ? Who gets it right fastest wins a jt season ticket 

Image result for chelsea fc  toilets

Chelsea eyeing Southampton duo Ryan Bertrand and Cedric Soares after Danilo completes Manchester City transfer

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/23/chelsea-eyeing-southampton-duo-ryan-bertrand-and-cedric-soares-after-danilo-completes-manchester-city-transfer-6799798/#ixzz4nek35Kz7

Reports in Italy claim that Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is ready to re-ignite his interest in Inter midfielder Antonio Candreva. Corriere dello Sport writes that the Italian tactician, who was close to bringing the player to Stamford Bridge last summer, is ready to try to tempt his current employers with an offer in the region of €25M. The 30-year-old has failed to settle in Milan after his move from Lazio and has only showed brief glimpses of his outstanding ability.

Conte of course, knows the player well from their time together in the Italian national team and a deal looked to be close last summer when Conte arrived in West London. Now that interest looks to be gathering pace once again and Candreva could be the champions fifth signing of the summer.

CHELSEA MAKE CANDREVA APPROACH

Antonio Candreva, Inter

Chelsea have made an inquiry as to the availability of Inter winger Antonio Candreva, according to  The Sun .

Blues boss Antonio Conte wants to create competition for his wing-backs and sees Italy international Candreva as the ideal squad player.

Chelsea consider Antonio Candreva transfer after missing out on Danilo

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/21/chelsea-consider-antonio-candreva-transfer-after-missing-out-on-danilo-6797873/#ixzz4nenRbHMM