Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

7 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Don't you think a week is too long considering how fast things went with Lukaku. From months of speculation to 3 days of quick movement by United.

It's very likely everything is agreed and put into place and just need to finish his medical. With Lukaku we didn't even have an agreement with Everton. After they made the so called hijack with Lukaku (which frankly can't even be called a hijack) all shit journalists started these crap stories to get more clicks. I read earlier a post like "after United hijacked Lukaku and are about to hijack Bakayako, the Blues are about to face another hijack with the signing of James" :D

So according to Transfermarkt we already have the third most valuable squad in the world at the moment apparently. And i hope we'll get more IN's than OUT's from here on in this window.

IMG_0637.PNG

Is this for real?

I don't know what's more crazy, to reject Chelsea for this AC Milan or actually sell Sandro to Chelsea FC after you just lost Dani Alves and potentially Bonucci?!

I'm guessing he's after new contract but then why would his agent said this morning about Bonucci " we're working on sale" for sportitalia.

IMG_2485.thumb.PNG.e2c7578c759f416668476IMG_2486.thumb.PNG.5cfcf5c578e1255d77753

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know. Juve signed Pirlo from AC Milan. Clubs like Inter and AC Milan used to exchange players in their prime years almost every season. These kinds of deals are very possible in Seria A.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

so we so far we got rudiger and bakayoko, that's pretty decent. If we were to wrap up danilo + sandro and sign a striker (belotti or aubameyang, morata looks to be staying), I would be very happy with this transfer window, what about you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way with this kind of Board we will sign such an expensive players. 

I think it's entirely possible that we go through preseason with a weaker squad than we had last season. No Hazard, no Costa, Bakayoko will apparently not be ready for a while. We don't even appear close to signing Costa's replacement and preseason starts in days. Not even linked with any attacking players other than strikers. The slim chance we had of getting Alex Sandro seem to have faded completely.

I would say every side around us with the exception of Spuds have improved their first XI and will have players in nice and early to have full pre seasons. Not sure we have yet.

We all saw last summer that late deals aren't the end of the world and can work well, but Conte will certainly be much happier with the bulk of our signings done early. I mean, we should've triggered Belotti's release clause within 24 hours of losing out on Lukaku. The money was obviously there since we matched their bid. It's arguably the most important position we need to address and nothing looks imminent.

43 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I would say every side around us with the exception of Spuds have improved their first XI and will have players in nice and early to have full pre seasons. Not sure we have yet.

If not because of the two manchester clubs, our transfer will look kinda reasonable up to this point. The two manchester clubs on the other hand had the two best squad in the league last year yet both of them will spend over 200 m each again this season. 

6 hours ago, oldportblue said:

so we so far we got rudiger and bakayoko, that's pretty decent. If we were to wrap up danilo + sandro and sign a striker (belotti or aubameyang, morata looks to be staying), I would be very happy with this transfer window, what about you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't be relived until we manage to properly replace Costa (Belotti) and secure depth/upgrade on our wingbacks.