Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

City have signed 2 new starters, United have signed 2 new starters, Arsenal have signed 2 new starters, and even Liverpool quickly went out and spent £40m on Salah. We've so far signed a 35 year old backup keeper who will be lucky to make 10 appearences all season.
Still technically "early," but getting very frustrating already. 

I'm really lost reading this kind of post from you. It's not a race, we have more than 50 days. The first stage of pre season is about fitness and nothing else and I don't think we need reinforcements to beat Burnley a month from now.
Are you okay? it's the third/fourth post from you with the same tone related and it's still July 8th... Hun, enjoy your summer, relax, maybe get some rest or find a temporary outlet that isn't Chelsea. Just don't tell me you've got in the kids bandwagon, it doesn't suit you, although ofc you can post and think whatever you want. It's just I can't recognize you writing this kind of post.

Sign ANY striker, and we all will feel a million times better. No matter how skeptical you are, seems like Bakayoko and Rudiger is ours now. That also will make our day. Not that sure with Sandro sadly. Hopefully we have a plan B for him.

24 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Sign ANY striker, and we all will feel a million times better. No matter how skeptical you are, seems like Bakayoko and Rudiger is ours now. That also will make our day. Not that sure with Sandro sadly. Hopefully we have a plan B for him.

This is nothing on u pal cos I enjoy reading your posts but..... how do we no Baka n rudigar are ours we all thought that about lukaku man utd is after bakayoko now apparently 

Jose Mourinho and Ed Woodward are doing all they can to persuade Bakayoko's brother to enter negotiations for his transfer to Man Utd.

Chelsea have agreed a £34m deal with Monaco the medical has still not taken place, Agent fees to his brother will be higher at Man Utd.

Man Utd are yet to place a bid until they get a positive response from Bakayoko and his brother

14 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

This is nothing on u pal cos I enjoy reading your posts but..... how do we no Baka n rudigar are ours we all thought that about lukaku man utd is after bakayoko now apparently 

Jose Mourinho and Ed Woodward are doing all they can to persuade Bakayoko's brother to enter negotiations for his transfer to Man Utd.

Chelsea have agreed a £34m deal with Monaco the medical has still not taken place, Agent fees to his brother will be higher at Man Utd.

Man Utd are yet to place a bid until they get a positive response from Bakayoko and his brother

Both clubs rumoured agreed the fee we are offering. This is never happened in Lukaku case, unless after Everton accept the fee from MU. Both rumoured to have set medical test. No way with Lukaku. Lukaku rumour linked to us are basically made from pure speculation, mainly because of his love for Chelsea, which is not a secret anymore. Surely Bakayoko and Rudiger are not in the same stage as our position in Lukaku case, if you ask me.

2 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Willy Cabellero, Alex Sandro, Antonio Rudiger, Bakayoko, James Rodriguez, Alvaro Moratta.

That's a solid window in my eyes. Am hoping for 2 things though...

*One, that we flip Nemanja Matic into a different CM, not sure who that'd be but one that complements  Bakayoko/Kante/Fabregas. 

*Second, That the Rudiger signing doesn't block Christensen and force him to go on loan. 

Those two things happen in addition to the attainment of those players, I'll be a very happy CFC fan. 

What say you? 

New right back unless Azpi will play there is Chelsea sign Rudiger and give a chance to Christensen

I don't know if I am the only one that has seen it but I read that Man Utd could hijack Bakayoko as well because they are looking for a DM still and they feel Chelsea won't sell them Magic after the Lukaku issue

55 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

I don't know if I am the only one that has seen it but I read that Man Utd could hijack Bakayoko

I actually had a dream, that some team, but not manure, had hijacked the deal with Bakayoko and he won't join Chelsea :D Won't surprise me at all, but probably I'm just too scared from our board and that's why I'm dreaming such things :D 

7 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Oh but it is a race, a race to finish deals before the market changes(like it did with Lukaku) and our negotiations for secondary and tertiary targets go up because teams know we're desperate. By allowing our competitors to set the bar and the fee we are going to have a difficult time trying to get deals done in a shrinking market. Its happened each of the last two seasons.

Yep! And that's the thing as well seems like we have time then weeks go by and by and there random panic buys at the end as our targets go elsewhere as to slow to act.

A rare thing is we've got the same manager who had the team for last season so has had time to access the situation and know what's needed..yet so far hasn't materlised for him it seems. Hopefully be different this season..be nice to be

Ake out Rudiger in. Begovic out Caballero in . amazeballs transfer dealings ,  we have improved the squad beyond all recognition i'm sure Real Madrid and co are bricking themselves:lol:

4 hours ago, mccg said:

Ake out Rudiger in. Begovic out Caballero in . amazeballs transfer dealings ,  we have improved the squad beyond all recognition i'm sure Real Madrid and co are bricking themselves:lol:

No offense but comments like this do my nutt in. Fans like u I feel will never be satisfied.

On 7/9/2017 at 6:56 AM, Laylabelle said:

Yep! And that's the thing as well seems like we have time then weeks go by and by and there random panic buys at the end as our targets go elsewhere as to slow to act.

A rare thing is we've got the same manager who had the team for last season so has had time to access the situation and know what's needed..yet so far hasn't materlised for him it seems. Hopefully be different this season..be nice to be

This. I expect a smooth transfer because with the same manager we should have a clear picture of who is our target plus we should have learned a lesson  from summer 2015. 

But so far with rudinger N Caballero, we haven't improved at all. 

2 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

The Express says Monaco have accepted a bid for Bakayoko from Man Utd. Can anyone confirm it

Saw some bits on Cafe, don't believe it one bit. Matt Law said he had some niggling injuries and that's why it got delayed, should be wrapped up in a week or so I think.

2 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Saw some bits on Cafe, don't believe it one bit. Matt Law said he had some niggling injuries and that's why it got delayed, should be wrapped up in a week or so I think.

Don't you think a week is too long considering how fast things went with Lukaku. From months of speculation to 3 days of quick movement by United.

11 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

No offense but comments like this do my nutt in. Fans like u I feel will never be satisfied.

Chill out man, its only my opinion that the 2 signings that i stated and the outgoings, have not made improved CFC and most fans would probly agree , i would have been more than satisfied to keep 2 homegrown players especially Ake 4sure! But if you are satisfied with the signings fair play 2ya.