Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

45 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

...Thing is I (k)no(w) most of it isn't true its just Fucking annoying to see and read :middlefinger:

If something isn't good for you don't do it. 😊

28 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

...Damn Arsenal signed someone before we did when we claim to have finalised some deals weeks ago...

When exactly did Chelsea say that? You are seeing ghosts and letting them scare you man. 😊

19 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

If something isn't good for you don't do it. 😊

When exactly did Chelsea say that? You are seeing ghosts and letting them scare you man. 😊

Lets not act as if the club does not know that these are headlines going around and i know they themselves allowed some to leak out like how all manipulating big clubs do. This transfer thing has been going on for 3-4 windows now. This is not Arsenal where we should wait for 12 years before we start asking questions and they don't get answered and the you will see fans printing banners left right center foward.

I know we are far behind that situation but i am sure Arsenal fans thought so too until it was to late. After all the problem starts one transfer window at a time and this is the 4th one since Mourinho poor summer. 

I just wish Chelsea will take this windows as a make or break window since it might be our last summer transfer window at the bridge before we move out for 4yrs or so and i am not so sure that winthin those years we will have the financial power to make serious marquee signings

Just now, kmk108 said:

I don't get the point of worrying halfway through the transfer window. worry when the window is closed and they have nothing to show for it. 

Yo have to worry because the season starts at pre-season. Mourinho downfall could be seen all the way from the poor pre season we had because players were not bought(specific) and those who were bought where not on time. Just go back and check how it all started. 

40 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Yo have to worry because the season starts at pre-season. Mourinho downfall could be seen all the way from the poor pre season we had because players were not bought(specific) and those who were bought where not on time. Just go back and check how it all started. 

That season wasn't just down to preseason and not having signings there. It had just as much to do with our players not taking the season seriously, being tired of Mourinho's tactics and Mourinho not adjusting to what was going on.

preseason is important but good players will get up to speed quickly. 

2 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

That season wasn't just down to preseason and not having signings there. It had just as much to do with our players not taking the season seriously, being tired of Mourinho's tactics and Mourinho not adjusting to what was going on.

preseason is important but good players will get up to speed quickly. 

i agree with you to a point but i don't believe good players will get up to speed quickly just because they are good. For this reason you hardly see Big signings during the Winter transfer because they all want to start at the beginning and not midway through the season . Its best to start the season knowing what you have. Look at last season. If we had done or businesses early and gotten who the manager wanted we might not have needed to draw with swansea, loose to liverpool and arsenal before we figured out and changed tactics. 

People will say then we will probably have not won the league but I say we would have probably done the double.

People who say "calm down it's only July 5th" also said back in early June "calm down market opens July 1th". 

I'm not melting. I simply just don't really care anymore because as fans, we're powerless in transfers. 

The thing that really nags me is that Chelsea are really lacking behind. AGAIN. THIRD YEAR IN A ROW. Conte demanded early action on the market and it hasn't happened. The guy has brought Abramovich a title and gets fuck all for it back. 

Deals are taking way, WAAAAY too long. Bakayoko was already reported to be done. Still no announcement. Alex Sandro simply isn't happening anymore. Chelsea don't switch to other targets quick enough just last year with Koulibaly and that year earlier with Stones. That really nags me. We sell Costa, and I can already see us having lot of problems buying Lukaku from hard ball Everton. We enter late July and BVB and Torino refuse to sell Auba or Belotti because it's already too late. 

I don't know what's going on at Chelsea. I get the impression that the board/owner simply don't really care anymore, so I advice all of us to do the same. 

Tbo hasn't signed a new contract yet, as has Eden Hazard. Conte as well and Conte will leave Chelsea if this situation doesn't change anytime soon. And we can all give up on Chelsea if this happen. 

And I've already placed my bets on Conte walking away. 

Chelsea's instability also makes signing players so difficult,

This is what Lacazette had to say about a move to Arsenal; 

Throughout my childhood, thanks to Thierry Henry and other French players, I dreamed of playing for this club.

“I like the fact the manager has been here for a while as it shows it is a stable club.

Not every player looks at this but some do. Why would players be attracted when they know who ever is bringing them in might probably leave a year later. Smaller teams can handle that but for big club you may find youself on the bench and for chelsea you may find yourself on loan for the next 4yrs of your career