Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Everton are without question the team to enjoy watching next season, win or fail. With or without Rooney. They're finally showing they have balls - genuinely for the first time in my life. Liverpool fans were laughing a few weeks ago at their transfer policy, but all of a sudden they know who to get rid of, and not just who but what to bring in. I can't see Sandro Ramirez/Rooney/Giroud all being there, though, with Giroud being the least likely. He'd know there's no going back from Everton at this age; he'd do better trying to play for a Milan club, or even Dortmund once they've no doubt got some funds.

Signed some young french goalkeeping wonderkid now also:

http://football-wonderkids.co.uk/player/nicolas-tie/#.WVzWwIQrJhE

Gilmour, Ampadu, Redan, now Tie. Youth team is signing every young stud there is. If even one of these kids makes it big our youth policy will pay off. Encouraging lately ive been reading we are going to try and send our young guys out into loans earlier to help mature them quicker rather than let them beat up teams together. If we manage to somehow start turning our youth development into players rather than money we could be onto something.

That is a big IF with our history but still intriguing!

5 hours ago, Stats said:

Even when Hazard was fit, it was reported during final months of the season that Sanchez was Conte's first target. That seems to have gone completely dead and you would think with the injury he has picked up, it would even make Conte and co want a player in Sanchez class even more but you don't hear about any interest from us at all. I know Arsenal would want to resist any offer form us but we could at least test the waters. I think we should definitely be after another top winger. Maybe we will as time goes on but just weird that there are no rumours so far.

What makes you think we didn't test the waters, hit a brick wall and decided not to go back to waste our time?

I'll tell you what, it sure is just great watching all these clubs announcing signings! Meanwhile at Chelsea, we just see tweets wishing former players happy birthday day after day.

I'm not triggered at all. Nope. Not one bit.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'll tell you what, it sure is just great watching all these clubs announcing signings! Meanwhile at Chelsea, we just see tweets wishing former players happy birthday day after day.

I'm not triggered at all. Nope. Not one bit.

Who gives a flying fuck about other clubs. If you support Chelsea that's what you do stop whinging it's embarrassing. 

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Firstly, that post was made in a lighthearted, non-serious manor. Secondly, you can fuck off with the tone of this reply.

No it wasn't mate you meant every word. Your new Chelsea who think buying players is like going into a shop saying right I'll have that that and that and then stamp your feet if you don't get it.

2 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

No it wasn't mate you meant every word. Your new Chelsea who think buying players is like going into a shop saying right I'll have that that and that and then stamp your feet if you don't get it.

Sorry to tell u this but your wrong his post was full of sarcasm you have completely read it in the wrong context.

Not Chelsea related but AC Milan have made some very good signings I must say. Rodriguez, Silva, Canalkojlululululilulu (not even wanting to attempt his proper spelling), Musacchio, Kessie... Borini too but don't get that one in all fairness. 

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not Chelsea related but AC Milan have made some very good signings I must say. Rodriguez, Silva, Canalkojlululululilulu (not even wanting to attempt his proper spelling), Musacchio, Kessie... Borini too but don't get that one in all fairness. 

Are any of those players any good though? I dont know much about them but Borini?? .... meh. 

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Are any of those players any good though? I dont know much about them but Borini?? .... meh. 

Andre Silva is an excellent prospect I think and for 35M euros I think he will be worth every penny. Ricardo Rodriguez and Calhanoglu are both players who have been tried and proven Bundesliga as well as Musacchio has good pedigree from playing for Villareal in La Liga. Kessie is still learning but I think he might give that Milan midfield legs and a presence. Borini is shit though haha

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Andre Silva is an excellent prospect I think and for 35M euros I think he will be worth every penny. Ricardo Rodriguez and Calhanoglu are both players who have been tried and proven Bundesliga as well as Musacchio has good pedigree from playing for Villareal in La Liga. Kessie is still learning but I think he might give that Milan midfield legs and a presence. Borini is shit though haha

Cheers big ears. 😉