Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

3 hours ago, Leif said:

Some (old) free agents; would any benefit us?

Casillas; Robben; Ibrahimovic; Pepe (talks with PSG have broken down; officially no longer a Madrid player); Terry :(

I would take Robben only. Casillas wouldn't want to be backup, Ibrahimovic is old and injured, Pepe is a cunt.

3 hours ago, Leif said:

Some (old) free agents; would any benefit us?

Casillas; Robben; Ibrahimovic; Pepe (talks with PSG have broken down; officially no longer a Madrid player); Terry :(

Robben has a contract till 2018. 

edit: Ah nevermind, read your earlier post. Is that true though, haven't read it anywhere?

32 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

I will be rooting for AC Milan next season because the talent they have brought in show a lot of promise. I hope they do well cause am just tired of the Juventus domination. They have to shake things up.

Maybe another reason they don't want to let sandro go 

Arsenal preparing stunning £125million Kylian Mbappe bid in attempt to beat Real Madrid to Monaco sensation

Arsene Wenger has been in conversation with Mbappe's father in the hope that he can lure the youngster to the Emirates

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-real-madrid-kylian-mbappe-10720981

Lol

Lawman said: 
If we sign say Morata or Lukaku and Perisic with a midfielder I'd think we'd have a right chance.
We missed a ridiculous amount of chances last year and drew s lot of home games. Then there was the European league Thursday Sunday effect. Look at Chelsea coming from further away than 6th. United with a couple of signings mooted would be in with a shout. Just my opinion.

Chelsea came in 1st when Utd, City and Liverpool were all about to fire their shit managers. This season all managers are settled and chomping at the bit. No more free runs like Chelsea and Leicester got

just been reading this on man utds forum made me lol so thought I'd share this with u basically we had a easy season last year because every one sacked there manger what the dumb dick has forgotten us so did we not like contes been here years... I hate man utd fans so much 

1 hour ago, lucashm said:

I want Timo Werner

Seconded. He's fast, works hard, energetic, makes runs ALL THE TIME, creates chances for teammates and scores goals. 23 goals in 34 games for Leipzig and top scorer in this tournament too. And he's still young 

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

Seconded. He's fast, works hard, energetic, makes runs ALL THE TIME, creates chances for teammates and scores goals. 23 goals in 34 games for Leipzig and top scorer in this tournament too. And he's still young 

He was insane last season. Extremely fast, good dribbler, cold finisher, has all the tools to be world class. We would be fools not to go for him(maybe next season)