test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

Probably they will move to Neymar. 

We must solve our situation very soon and sign world class players. We have to keep hazard untouchable 

6 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Probably they will move to Neymar. 

We must solve our situation very soon and sign world class players. We have to keep hazard untouchable 

I don't see them going for Neymar, they are coming for Hazard :(

I seem to recall a few theories out last summer that the move from Neymar to PSG was a round about way to get him to Madrid.  2 steps done.  Hopefully, this is real and Madrid get him in.  4th step, stay the hell away from Hazard.

Chelsea? likes this

9 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

I don't see them going for Neymar, they are coming for Hazard :(

Hazard to Real isn’t so fancy move ,no so fabulous.

Real must be again on the headlines. 

Neymar is the big move for Real  .  

Hazard currently has more of a spotlight than Neymar, he could be a World Cup winner.

I do agree though, Hazards profile/character isn't really made for Real. We will see I guess. 

Why would they go after Hazard? Their goalscorer has left so they need another one and everyone knows Hazard isn't a goalscorer. Besides, they've got Asensio and Isco to play in that 'Hazard' role.

If I was Florentino I would go after Kane, Lewandowski, Firmino or Cavani rather than Hazard or Neymar.

kellzfresh likes this

And he costs 300m  and hazard probably 150m£ . So  Real will move for  a player  who is  Ronaldo’s profile 

6 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Why would they go after Hazard? Their goalscorer has left so they need another one and everyone knows Hazard isn't a goalscorer. Besides, they've got Asensio and Isco to play in that 'Hazard' role.

If I was Florentino I would go after Kane, Lewandowski, Firmino or Cavani rather than Hazard or Neymar.

Neymar is goalscorer because he is selfish  and capable of course.

I love that we are being linked with some top CMs Kovacic - Jorginho - Seri - Golovin - James and I would kill for us 2 sign any 2 of them.

But I'm concerned about no real links to our top 3 lads

With Eden more than likely off to one of the Spanish couple. Willi either to Manure or wherever and our general need for a red hot striker. We are going to be in a right pickle.

There was those stories of some swapsies with RM and Asensio which I ike as its pointless sitting with £150mill and no one to buy.

We had unsupported links with Bailey,Martial/Malcolm/Martens and one of those would come in handy

And rumours about Lewa/Higuain/Icardi have all dried up.

Johnnyeye likes this

Every club is strenghtening but we wait. Even if we announce 5 players and Sarri in one day, it wont mean shit if we lose Hazard.

Ronaldo to juve is a good move for everyone. People will say that he is way too expensive. For me no, especially for serie A. This is a good move to build serie A reputation. 

The problem right now is I think real will go for hazard and courtois. People say mbappe, maybe but either one is going to be crazy money signing

Jean-michael Seri go to Fulham by 18m ?

hahaha very funny

Seri is better than Golovin , Drinkwater , Barkley , Baka ...

14 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

They can go after a goalscorer AND Hazard easily. And why would they go after him? Because they can, they don't need more reasons than that, it's Real Madrid we're talking about.

10 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Done deal.

Fotka uživatele SPORTbible.

What's on the picture? Can't see at work.

11Drogba likes this

19 minutes ago, manpe said:

What's on the picture? Can't see at work.

Mahrez

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

See Spuds are after Malcom

Thats the next position we need to look at the LW & RW

Really like Malcolm. He'd be a great get.