Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

3 hours ago, The Skipper said:

At least £10m from Solanke too. Since it looks like Diego is off too (50-60m?), we don't even have to spend over £100m net to get something like that...

No way are we going to get that amount for Diego now. Especially with recent revelations. His value will defo have decreased because of the fact he revealed he is not wanted and there is bad blood now between Costa and our manager so we will be selling him for a lot cheaper than we could off unless he decides to go China which is highly unlikely now. Think he will go for around £30m eventually tbh.

I'm really nervous, but got a great feeling that this will be THE summer, one we have waited so long. It's still really early in the transfer window, but we are knocking on all the right doors and doing serious stuff.

New right back, left back - Sandro?, central midfielder - Bakayoko?, striker - Lukaku/Morata/Lacazette, are those our targets for this transfer window? Do we need another cb because Christensen is back? Another winger like Mahrez?

Ladbrokes Latest Betting:

Chelsea – Summer 2017 transfer specials

To sign Romelu Lukaku – 1/6

To sign Willy Caballero – 1/6

To sign Tiemoue Bakayoko – 1/5

To sign Alex Sandro – 8/11

To sign Radja Nainggolan – 3/1

For me, dream summer would be Caballero, Morata (but it will be Lukaku), Bakayoko, Sandro and Veratti. Maybe get some cheap promising RB for backup. Verratti is unrealistic as it gets, but would love him here.

-------------------Tibo--------------------

----Azpi--Luiz--Cahill--Sandro----

------Kante--Baka--Veratti--------

Pedro--Morata/Lukaku--Hazard

I think Pedro is more than good for at least another season, and I think we can stick with Cahill, Luiz and Christensen until winter at least, see how Christensen does (and Ake, Zouma).

13 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

For me, dream summer would be Caballero, Morata (but it will be Lukaku), Bakayoko, Sandro and Veratti. Maybe get some cheap promising RB for backup. Verratti is unrealistic as it gets, but would love him here.

-------------------Tibo--------------------

----Azpi--Luiz--Cahill--Sandro----

------Kante--Baka--Veratti--------

Pedro--Morata/Lukaku--Hazard

I think Pedro is more than good for at least another season, and I think we can stick with Cahill, Luiz and Christensen until winter at least, see how Christensen does (and Ake, Zouma).

I am not sure we can poach Sandro from Juve. We need an ulgrade though on either fb/WB. Veratti should be the dream signing but it is not going to haopen. Morata is also interesting, I am not sure he is available

Apparently Adama Traore is close to joining us. great physical skill, absolutely no end product. for a low cost id take him as a project. Truly terrifying speed, Conte might be able to coach him up? low cost high potential reward. worth a flyer. 

23 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Apparently Adama Traore is close to joining us. great physical skill, absolutely no end product. for a low cost id take him as a project. Truly terrifying speed, Conte might be able to coach him up? low cost high potential reward. worth a flyer. 

Only the Sun is reporting that. If Traore adds some end product he will be one of the best wingers in the league but I can't see that happening any time soon and surely not here where his game time will be limited. But he might be an upgrade on Moses as wingback, don't know whether he can defend but he is so good at carrying the ball upfield if he produces his turnovers in the vicinity of Pedro or Hazard they might pounce on it so definitely worth a shot. 

been relegated twice in a row and scored 0 goals in the process, not sure, but we were linked in january, so I can see it happening. Don't want a situation where we have him, lukaku, bakayoko ect , just power players.

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Only the Sun is reporting that. If Traore adds some end product he will be one of the best wingers in the league but I can't see that happening any time soon and surely not here where his game time will be limited. But he might be an upgrade on Moses as wingback, don't know whether he can defend but he is so good at carrying the ball upfield if he produces his turnovers in the vicinity of Pedro or Hazard they might pounce on it so definitely worth a shot. 

I think he's left footed, not sure i'd want a left footer on the right, and he can't displace alonso

Just now, lucio said:

been relegated twice in a row and scored 0 goals in the process, not sure, but we were linked in january, so I can see it happening. Don't want a situation where we have him, lukaku, bakayoko ect , just power players.

I think he's left footed, not sure i'd want a left footer on the right, and he can't displace alonso

https://www.transfermarkt.de/adama-traore/profil/spieler/204103

tm have him as right footed not sure if that is true but he looked more like a right foot in our matches against them too. 

he wouldn't be a player brought in who we relied on, solely a project i think. thats why for low cost with an unteachable physical skill if Conte makes him a personal project he could be extremely useful. Thats best case most optimistic scenario, just a little end product and he is useful aha we shall see.

Except from buying absolute world class players, you are always expecting improvement and tweaks from your recruitements.

We are even expecting better hold up play and technical dexterity from Lukaku for instance.

Best case scenario, we gain a brilliant Wing Back / Winder, worst case scenario, flops big time, loaned out or sold for the same amount if not higher the following year.

Low risk high reward, go for it I'd say.

Would have also tried Antonio but he's apparently bound to stay in West Ham.