test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

20,836 posts in this topic

Seems like a number of Sporting CP players have terminated their contracts. We should be going all out for Gelson Martins on a free.

 

 

Johnnyeye and bluesman2610 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arsenal are in talks with Sampdoria for midfielder Lucas Torreira and an agreement is close, according to Sky Italy.

great signing he would be 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Bruno Fernandes and Gelson Martines available for free as they've terminated their contracts? Chelsea get them signed. 

one could dream.. we were linked with Bruno Fernandes back in may at 80m now free no brainer

OneMoSalah likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Bruno Fernandes and Gelson Martines available for free as they've terminated their contracts? Chelsea get them signed. 

How can they simply terminate their contracts? don't they need to pay the release clause then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I googled it, and I've got the impression that Liverpool will gonna sign them all. Curse this period of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

How can they simply terminate their contracts? don't they need to pay the release clause then?

Nah, the players feel Sporting is no longer a safe work environment because of the fan attack on their training centre so they're claiming the club broke the contract first and from what I've heard the law states contracts can then be allowed to terminate for free.

As far as I know the contracts include all sort of breach clauses like this case with Sporting players, or if a club fails to pay wages etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bluesman2610 said:

what do you guys think about an alvaro-donnaruma swap deal with milan that's been floating around?

shit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

shit...

care to elaborate? that doesn't give a very good explanation - as Donnaruma is one of the Best Young GK in the world(prick of an agent though)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bluesman2610 said:

care to elaborate? that doesn't give a very good explanation - as Donnaruma is one of the Best Young GK in the world(prick of an agent though)

That's the hype u guys are subscribing to... Has the adequate qualities to be one of the best but not yet proven... Then out GK situation is that dicey so it doesn't sound or go that straight forward the way media guys are reporting it to be... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

That's the hype u guys are subscribing to... Has the adequate qualities to be one of the best but not yet proven... Then out GK situation is that dicey so it doesn't sound or go that straight forward the way media guys are reporting it to be... 

I'm sorry your thoughts seem to be all over the place is it fact or fiction he is not one of the Best Young GK in the World? its not hype name a keeper under 20 that is better than him. Secondly its clear Morata would like to go back to Italy. There are very few options that would take him on his current wage package. 1. Juventus who want to sell us an aging Higuain for 40m (not a good deal at all) 2. AC Milan who would like to swap their young gk( a position we may need to fill with our current gk situation) with Morata who wishes to be in Italy and finally 3. Inter which is mostly a long shot but a player plus cash deal for Icardi  that would be ideal.

On Donnarumma as a player - as someone who lives in the household with a Milan supporter and watch as many as their games as I do Chelsea matches bar italian cup games, I can tell you that Donnarumma is more than adequate as you so put it. His issues come from the fact that he's not been played in a team with a solid defense so his trial has been completely by fire. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atletico Madrid have an agreement in place for Thomas Lemar.

And if we can get the Sporting boys on free transfers we should be all over that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, the wes said:

Arsenal are in talks with Sampdoria for midfielder Lucas Torreira and an agreement is close, according to Sky Italy.

great signing he would be 

Be gutted if this happens. He’d grow into a pretty good player for us. Top marks to them if they get him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bluesman2610 said:

I'm sorry your thoughts seem to be all over the place is it fact or fiction he is not one of the Best Young GK in the World? its not hype name a keeper under 20 that is better than him. Secondly its clear Morata would like to go back to Italy. There are very few options that would take him on his current wage package. 1. Juventus who want to sell us an aging Higuain for 40m (not a good deal at all) 2. AC Milan who would like to swap their young gk( a position we may need to fill with our current gk situation) with Morata who wishes to be in Italy and finally 3. Inter which is mostly a long shot but a player plus cash deal for Icardi  that would be ideal.

On Donnarumma as a player - as someone who lives in the household with a Milan supporter and watch as many as their games as I do Chelsea matches bar italian cup games, I can tell you that Donnarumma is more than adequate as you so put it. His issues come from the fact that he's not been played in a team with a solid defense so his trial has been completely by fire. 

 

my thoughts is never all places... buying/swapping Morata for the kid put Courtois where?for all we know Madrid is never interested in him again due to their recent pursuit of Allison or will Atletico accept to swap him for Oblak? then I don't think Chelsea will entertain the idea of making a 19yr old kid their indisputable no 1 gk-my own opinion.... coming back to Morata according to Italian media they seems to be so sure Chelsea will swap Morata for Higuain.... as moronic as our board is....I think they won't make such a daft decision due to many reasons...the only player worth swapping him for is Icardi and Inter would rather we play his release clause... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.