Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

16 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

For all we know, we might have 5 players lined up already, but obviously we wont present them before adidas contract runs out on july 1st.

That is the rumour but how do we know? Holding up the kit is legally not mandatory when signing someone. They can just do the handshake pic or hold up a scarf as someone here suggested. 

Anyway there is no need to panic. Surely we could all imagine the entire board sitting in their offices twaddling thumbs but realistically we know this is probably not true. There surely is some activity behind the scenes and Conte is informed. Certainly he will not be so short fused and take his head only because we have not officially announced a signing a couple of weeks after our last game as some users here

15th of June and nothing is happening. When we need 6 players and time moves by and there's hardly any movement it's concerning. Can buy into this reasoning that new kit manufacturer deal only starts in July and we wait for announcements but then I know this situation too good to know that come July there will be hardly any changes. 

Lowkey, there's arsenalization going on at the club but because we hit the jackpot with Conte, there's hardly critical atmosphere around the club. Honestly, we haven't got good transfer window since 2014 and that summer we were lucky that Barcelona were fire selling to have money for Suarez (Even freaking Arsenal bought Sanchez then) and Diego Costa had a buy out clause. 

But yeah, we'll be announcing signings every 3 days in August. 

Even contract talks with Courtois, Hazard and Conte have stalled. 

Lastly, looking forward to Rudiger / De Vrij signing for central defence because we couldn't have bought Van Dijk or Koulibaly but needed to sign someone for the sake of buying a defender. 

1 hour ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

15th of June and nothing is happening. When we need 6 players and time moves by and there's hardly any movement it's concerning. Can buy into this reasoning that new kit manufacturer deal only starts in July and we wait for announcements but then I know this situation too good to know that come July there will be hardly any changes. 

Lowkey, there's arsenalization going on at the club but because we hit the jackpot with Conte, there's hardly critical atmosphere around the club. Honestly, we haven't got good transfer window since 2014 and that summer we were lucky that Barcelona were fire selling to have money for Suarez (Even freaking Arsenal bought Sanchez then) and Diego Costa had a buy out clause. 

Lastly, looking forward to Rudiger / De Vrij signing for central defence because we couldn't have bought Van Dijk or Koulibaly but needed to sign someone for the sake of buying a defender. 

Hello BCS,

What a great word. Did you coin it, or have you heard in use before? I want to read this word in the press, I want to hear it on Match of the day, I want it to enter the football language reference book just like parking the bus has. I want this word to make you famous. :)

2 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Lowkey, there's arsenalization going on at the club but because we hit the jackpot with Conte, there's hardly critical atmosphere around the club. Honestly, we haven't got good transfer windowarrow-10x10.png since 2014 and that summer we were lucky that Barcelona were fire selling to have money for Suarez (Even freaking Arsenal bought Sanchez then) and Diego Costa had a buy out clause. 

About the transfers i'd wait till after the Nike deal kicks in. Personally i believe Lukaku and Bakayoko are already done deals or at the very least close to being.

About the contract talks i wouldn't worry too much. Hazard still has 3 years on his contract and Conte and Courtois have 2 years left. All three have been reported to be open to a contract extension. 

20 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

About the transfers i'd wait till after the Nike deal kicks in. Personally i believe Lukaku and Bakayoko are already done deals or at the very least close to being.

About the contract talks i wouldn't worry too much. Hazard still has 3 years on his contract and Conte and Courtois have 2 years left. All three have been reported to be open to a contract extension. 

You are calm because it's "just" June but remember it took Chelsea 7 weeks to sign Baba Rahman from minor German side or sign Cuadrado on deadline when seemingly transfer was agreed in the first week of January. And the transfers were delayed because of things like who will pay percentage to the first club of this player. 2 years in the row we started the season without recognised left-footed left back, 2 years in the row we signed centre back on deadline day after chasing preferred target whole summer for nothing. 

We will sign Bakayoko and Lukaku probably but it can't be that smooth with this club. And those two don't scream top quality too much. The most appealing thing of Bakayoko is that he isn't Matic and Lukaku is looking to move because of the situation with Diego Costa. 

On 6/13/2017 at 10:42 PM, mashimaru161 said:

Thank you for repeating what I said in a longer paragraph?

I almost forget about the new sb, that's explain :D wish  we get a better DoF, someone likes monchi, sabatini <_<

Conte wanted Sabatini back in October last year. 

3 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

You are calm because it's "just" June but remember it took Chelsea 7 weeks to sign Baba Rahman from minor German side or sign Cuadrado on deadline when seemingly transfer was agreed in the first week of January. And the transfers were delayed because of things like who will pay percentage to the first club of this player. 2 years in the row we started the season without recognised left-footed left back, 2 years in the row we signed centre back on deadline day after chasing preferred target whole summer for nothing. 

We will sign Bakayoko and Lukaku probably but it can't be that smooth with this club. And those two don't scream top quality too much. The most appealing thing of Bakayoko is that he isn't Matic and Lukaku is looking to move because of the situation with Diego Costa. 

I'm calm because there's nothing i can do to change the situation nor do i have all the details on what's happening behind the scenes.

So i prefer to stay calm because running around screaming "We're doomed !! " just seems very exhausting

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

conte left juventus fc for market questions  

let's see what will happen 

Conte left because he won the league 3 times in a row with Juventus and in that time the most expensive signing they made was Asamoah for 18 million euros.

He wanted better players (more expensive signings), Juventus refused, so he left. It really isn't comparable to us who regularly spend 30+ million euros on players.

People seriously need to stop with this "Conte's gonna leave" crap. 

5 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

Davy Klaassen and M'Baye Niang are really close to join Everton, according to Sky Sports. The reported sum for both of them is £40mln. Maybe Lukaku's transfer is gonna happen soon.

Transfer has probs already happened lol 

19 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

I'm calm because there's nothing i can do to change the situation nor do i have all the details on what's happening behind the scenes.

So i prefer to stay calm because running around screaming "We're doomed !! " just seems very exhausting

Conte left because he won the league 3 times in a row with Juventus and in that time the most expensive signing they made was Asamoah for 18 million euros.

He wanted better players (more expensive signings), Juventus refused, so he left. It really isn't comparable to us who regularly spend 30+ million euros on players.

People seriously need to stop with this "Conte's gonna leave" crap. 

Nothing but truth in that whole message. i agree 100%.

WOW

So when will chelsea become a stable club like almost every other club where they know what the f**k is happening.

This morning this is the good news i get. http://sportwitness.co.uk/conte-takes-break-holiday-abramovich-transfer-summit-owner-wont-problem/

12 hours later this is the hea lines everywhere. http://www.teamtalk.com/news/chelsea-eye-tuchel-as-conte-is-prepared-to-quit-report

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelsea-boss-antonio-conte-ready-10630863

Not that i am panicing but why can't we have some peace as fans. Look at everyone else calm even when they dont like the manager they at least let him see his contract out but for us its like an earthquake. Every 2 years we have to experience some trembling in the club. I fear the day chelsea run out of suitable managers and start going for the likes of Tony Pulis and co.

Jeez am tired. If this guy actually walks away after one year i don't know what else i can do for this club.

Like others in here I think Cabellero, Lukaku and Bakayoko are pretty much done deals - especially Lukaku. Costa seems to be a goner and possibly same with Matic.

My Opinion is that on top on the above 3 we would need to upgrade both wingback(if available) and a RW/Attacking MF - James being linked which could work.

I don't get being linked with a CB we're pretty strong there with Christensen, Zouma and Ake as back up to our normal 3. More contribution from Chalobah and possibly Baker needed for next season