test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

Three great signings for Liverpool already who will immedietly improve them. Chelsea haven't even got out of bed yet.

Fucking ridiculous that Liverpool can now regularly drop £50m or more on players whilst we desperately have to adhere to imaginary FFP rules. Have we now been passed up by not just the Manchester clubs but Liverpool as well? A club that we've been laughing at for the last decade?

Unionjack likes this

I think you need to realize that we have no longer ambition as before. 

So best to chill and not expect much anymore from the club. 

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I think you need to realize that we have no longer ambition as before. 

So best to chill and not expect much anymore from the club. 

It's not a matter of ambition. The money is there, it just isn't being managed properly. Yet despite the negitive cliud that hovers over this beautiful club, not one of our targets has been purchased by another club. They are all still available on todays market. Seri, Lewandowski, Higuain, Icardi, Malcolm, Bailey, KK, Allison, the Napoli rb (cant rememebr how to spell his name). They are still out there. Let's just hope Marina doesn't have full control this summer becauae that tight ass will probably give us Rondon and smile for the cameras.

they came 4th miles behind city with Salah being the best player in the league by far... their probelm isn't their attack/mf and I'm happy for them to keep loading up on AMs and CMs, their defense is so-so and their goalkeeping is average. If they sign Alisson + top CB then I'd see them as title favorites

But yeah contrasted to our summer they are miles ahead of us a this point, just hope we get sarri and make a few splashes in the market ourselves

Liverpool have learned their lesson it seems. After selling Suarez, they used the money to buy bunch of nobodies. This time, with Coutinho money, they've got themselves Keita, Fabinho, Fekir and van Dijk. 

I don’t care about Liverpool. 

I want Chelsea to sign  seri ,one winger,one striker and one right back. 

And after I woke up? 

Unionjack likes this

God, anybody would think Liverpool are signing prime Ronaldo or Messi the way people carry on. He's coming to a competitive league now, we shall see how well he does. 

oldportblue likes this

Each of their last 4 signings are instant, massive upgrades that will likely take them up a level. They're also addressing arguably their biggest weakness which was squad depth.

Not having to use average players like Henderson, Milner, Lallana, Wijnaldum, and Can as every game, first choice players is huge. Now those guys can be used in less imprortant fixtures.

They're doing what we should've done after our last two title wins. Building from a position of strength.

Unionjack likes this

1 minute ago, It's too big said:

God, anybody would think Liverpool are signing prime Ronaldo or Messi the way people carry on. He's coming to a competitive league now, we shall see how well he does. 

Hardly. They have signed 2 quality players in Fekir and Fabinho and it doesn't exactly fill me with joy to see Liverpool strengthen their squad like this.

Unionjack likes this

35 minutes ago, DDA said:

Hardly. They have signed 2 quality players in Fekir and Fabinho and it doesn't exactly fill me with joy to see Liverpool strengthen their squad like this.

Fabinho isn't better than what we have, so not sure why the obsession with him. Fekir is still an unknown quantity. The jury is still out. Of course clubs will get stronger, you don't expect Liverpool to stand still and not strengten, do you? Considering they still needed to replace Coutinho and have the money available to do so. 

oldportblue likes this

Juventus have confirmed the permanent signing of Brazil winger Douglas Costa from Bayern Munich for 40m euros (£35.2m)

5 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Fabinho isn't better than what we have, so not sure why the obsession with him. Fekir is still an unknown quantity. The jury is still out. Of course clubs will get stronger, you don't expect Liverpool to stand still and not strengten, do you? Considering they still needed to replace Coutinho and have the money available to do so. 

No i don't expect them to stand still but to do strengthen ad quickly as they are and with players like Fabinho and Fekir who I feel are really good players. Of course they are yet to proove it in The Prem but the fact that Liverpool are a well oiled engine helps massively for new players to find their feet. Like Pizy said, they are adding to an already decent team, in return giving them more squad depth. Whatever way you want to look at it, Liverpool are making positive moves.

11 hours ago, It's too big said:

Fabinho is better than all our DM/CM except Kante.

I don't know if there is any better attacker available than Fekir right now.

Don't forget about Keita. And they signed Van Dijk who proved his qulities already.

All of their 4 signings are great and we would welcome them with open hands.

And with Fekir I don't think they will try to directly replace Coutinho. Right now they need to find GK and second CB.

Bindipping scouse cunts!

He would have helped us allot. Really wanted him. Bastards!

Not like I'm bitter or owt like that but wait till they come here next time! I'm going scarf collecting! =D

18 hours ago, It's too big said:

I'm sorry but Fekir is class. Would walk into our side as well. This might sound stupid but if they get a decent GK, CB and maintain their performances from last season they could be a huge threat again next season. 

We need to start making signings at a similar level to the likes of Fekir, Fabinho, Keita. All 3 would walk into our team. 

Fernando likes this

6 hours ago, ulvhedin said:

Fabinho is better than all our DM/CM except Kante.

I don't know if there is any better attacker available than Fekir right now.

Don't forget about Keita. And they signed Van Dijk who proved his qulities already.

All of their 4 signings are great and we would welcome them with open hands.

And with Fekir I don't think they will try to directly replace Coutinho. Right now they need to find GK and second CB.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

I'm sorry but Fekir is class. Would walk into our side as well. This might sound stupid but if they get a decent GK, CB and maintain their performances from last season they could be a huge threat again next season. 

We need to start making signings at a similar level to the likes of Fekir, Fabinho, Keita. All 3 would walk into our team. 

We keep hearing Liverpool are a threat and only need this player or that player. We shall see next season, but to talk as if they're world beaters because they have signed some decent players is silly. For all we know, they could finish 4th or 5th next season. You can't predict anything. 

Johnnyeye likes this