test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

Marina get all power in ChelseaFC .

No SD , No Manager , Only woman .

Marina should become New Chelsea manager !!

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

No odds there for Conte, But I suppose it does say for NEXT manager.

yeah i'd like to see them odds 4 sure ... looks like alot of players don't fancy another year of him tho , we've saw that before !

Unionjack likes this

27 minutes ago, AOIRO said:

I hope you are being sarcastic!

37 minutes ago, AOIRO said:

Think talking alot of noodles there

6 minutes ago, mccg said:

Think talking alot of noodles there

If noodles = Bollox then I agree

27 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea to appoint Luis Enrique as new manager next week as club goes cold on Maurizio Sarri

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/02/chelsea-appoint-luis-enrique-new-manager-next-week-club-goes-cold-maurizio-sarri-7599237/

Nothing personal mate but what is the point in posting dribble from Metro? I don't think I have ever read a true story from there.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Nothing personal mate but what is the point in posting dribble from Metro? I don't think I have ever read a true story from there.

And how the fuck are we going to hire him when he asked £15mill AFTER TAX to take over the gooners when we cant pay off blooday Sarri.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

simples m8 don't read it then , why would you keep reading the metro if you think its all dribble ? simples read different dribble , lets bh silly season is super silly due to the pickle we are in , 10/1 approx bookies rate him to be next boss so it wouldn't b the biggest shock true or false

Just in case the star run da story must b true,if not just look at the tits lol

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/706950/Chelsea-News-Luis-Enrique-Manager-Antonio-Conte-Rumours-Gossip

Chelsea return to negotiating table for Luis Enrique
 www.tribalfootball.com/articles/chelsea-return-to-negotiating-table-for-luis-enrique-4234210

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/rewind-luis-enrique-close-to-chelsea-move-again-6850188

Unionjack likes this

1 hour ago, mccg said:

simples m8 don't read it then , why would you keep reading the metro if you think its all dribble ? simples read different dribble , lets bh silly season is super silly due to the pickle we are in , 10/1 approx bookies rate him to be next boss so it wouldn't b the biggest shock true or false

Just in case the star run da story must b true,if not just look at the tits lol

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/706950/Chelsea-News-Luis-Enrique-Manager-Antonio-Conte-Rumours-Gossip

Chelsea return to negotiating table for Luis Enrique
 www.tribalfootball.com/articles/chelsea-return-to-negotiating-table-for-luis-enrique-4234210

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/rewind-luis-enrique-close-to-chelsea-move-again-6850188

I don't keep reading the Metro. I stopped after I realise it is full of of dribble. I thought that would just take common sense to work that out. It won't be long before you realise the same. I write most sources off tbh. 

15 minutes ago, DDA said:

I don't keep reading the Metro. I stopped after I realise it is full of of dribble. I thought that would just take common sense to work that out. It won't be long before you realise the same. I write most sources off tbh. 

So do I bruv but theres no harm in posting all information we can find. Its obvious alot are clickbaits but I read all info then try to come up with my own thoughts by reading between the lines.

After all thats basically what these guys do on their Youtube bloggs that 1000s of peeps follow like sheep hanging on their every word like its gospel.

mccg and DDA like this

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

So do I bruv but theres no harm in posting all information we can find. Its obvious alot are clickbaits but I read all info then try to come up with my own thoughts by reading between the lines.

After all thats basically what these guys do on their Youtube bloggs that 1000s of peeps follow like sheep hanging on their every word like its gospel.

I'm a hypocryte mate. I say all that but still follow like a lost sheep. 

mccg, Unionjack and 11Drogba like this

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

dribble dribble dribble goal lol

1 minute ago, DDA said:

db6ca9595e2fc68a7ccb1ff5d175a0d7.gif

hahaha well thats dodgy cause I agree with alot of your thoughts!

Cant employ SD , Cant pay 7m for new manager .

What can we do  ?

We are not BIGCLUB any more .