test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

14 minutes ago, DDA said:

If we can keep Eden and still make all of the above happen, along with Allison we would be looking very tasty indeed.

Hazard, Martial, Pedro and Pulisic for the wings, Lewa and Giroud in attack, Kante with Seri behind them... I would not mind that one bit. :P 

DDA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, manpe said:

Matt Law

Chelsea are interested in Robert Lewandowski, Anthony Martial, Christian Pulisic and Jean Seri, but have doubts over the futures of Eden Hazard, Thibaut Courtois and Alvaro Morata.

 

Martial and Pulisic to replace Hazard, Lewa to replace Morata. How would that fare? For me even both are not worth one Hazard. However Lewa over Morata would be an upgrade.

 

20 minutes ago, DDA said:

If we can keep Eden and still make all of the above happen, along with Allison we would be looking very tasty indeed.

Right now lads we have multiple daily links (who knows how straight they are tho) to 3 very good strtikers. Lewa,Higuain and Icardi.

Now if the links are to belived - which 1 of them cant be, is that Sarri has TOLD the club to sign Higuain and other reports say Icardi!!

Now I reckon the majority would ask for Icardi but whoever I would like it to be Sarris choice just to make him feel like his decision means summet (hahahaha)

Right now I would take any of those 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Right now I would take any of those 3.

That's because all 3 are way better than what we have. This is probably why we won't get any of them :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, manpe said:

That's because all 3 are way better than what we have. This is probably why we won't get any of them :( 

Dont jinx it mate we got enough shit luck :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a scale of 1-10, how optimistic are we that we'll finally have a good summer in terms of transfers?

 

I'll go first. 7. Last summer was 5 for me, this summer is going to be a bit better, but still not what it used to be 8-10 years back imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

On a scale of 1-10, how optimistic are we that we'll finally have a good summer in terms of transfers?

 

I'll go first. 7. Last summer was 5 for me, this summer is going to be a bit better, but still not what it used to be 8-10 years back imo

I would take EDEN thinking it a 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayern Munich will listen to offers for Jerome Boateng, Thiago Alcantara, Juan Bernat and Arturo Vidal. According to D.Mail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

We should be all over Alcantara.

BAYERN MAY LET ALCANTARA GO

Bayern Munich are considering the option of listening to offers for Thiago Alcantara this summer, reports Bild.

Bayern president Uli Hoeness is weighing up a revamp of the squad and Thiago, who joined the Bundesliga champions from Barca in 2013, is one of the players who may be allowed to leave.

The Spain international’s former club are monitoring the situation and it is believed he would cost in excess of €50m. 
All over it like a donkey on a waffle or all over it like a tramp on chips or all over it like a fat kid on a cake or all over it like it's the last drop of beer on earth!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mccg said:

BAYERN MAY LET ALCANTARA GO

Bayern Munich are considering the option of listening to offers for Thiago Alcantara this summer, reports Bild.

Bayern president Uli Hoeness is weighing up a revamp of the squad and Thiago, who joined the Bundesliga champions from Barca in 2013, is one of the players who may be allowed to leave.

The Spain international’s former club are monitoring the situation and it is believed he would cost in excess of €50m. 
All over it like a donkey on a waffle or all over it like a tramp on chips or all over it like a fat kid on a cake or all over it like it's the last drop of beer on earth!

I'd still prefer Savic tho. I'd be all over him like a dingo in a matrnity ward, like stripper sweat on a pole (was gonna go with summet else but thought I'd keep it clean lol), like illegal imigrants on a inflatable dinghy, like a redneck at KFC

mccg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next Permanent Chelsea Manager
Manager Specials
Caretaker and interim managers completing at least 10 competitive games will be deemed the permanent manager
Maurizio Sarri
2/5
Zinedine Zidane
4/1
Laurent Blanc
5/1
Luis Enrique
10/1
John Terry
20/1
Jorge Sampaoli
20/1
Leonardo Jardim
20/1
Massimiliano Allegri
20/1
Slavisa Jokanovic
20/1
Avram Grant
25/1
Brendan Rodgers
25/1
Diego Simeone
25/1
Guus Hiddink
25/1
Marco Silva
25/1
Ralph Hassenhütl
25/1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AK-3001 said:

On a scale of 1-10, how optimistic are we that we'll finally have a good summer in terms of transfers?

 

I'll go first. 7. Last summer was 5 for me, this summer is going to be a bit better, but still not what it used to be 8-10 years back imo

Sorry, I have to say 3 or 4

Haven't clarified our manager situation, and the options are very different (Sarri vs. Conte).  WC starts soon, short window, no director of football.  We've shown no semblance of having a plan, let alone implementing it.  

Hope I'm wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mccg said:

Next Permanent Chelsea Manager
Manager Specials
Caretaker and interim managers completing at least 10 competitive games will be deemed the permanent manager
Maurizio Sarri
2/5
Zinedine Zidane
4/1
Laurent Blanc
5/1
Luis Enrique
10/1
John Terry
20/1
Jorge Sampaoli
20/1
Leonardo Jardim
20/1
Massimiliano Allegri
20/1
Slavisa Jokanovic
20/1
Avram Grant
25/1
Brendan Rodgers
25/1
Diego Simeone
25/1
Guus Hiddink
25/1
Marco Silva
25/1
Ralph Hassenhütl
25/1

No odds there for Conte, But I suppose it does say for NEXT manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As if it couldn’t get any worse. We are reported to be interested in Butland. Several levels down from Tibo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually don't think Butland would look out of place here at all. Been highly rated with and awful team in front of him.

I just hope that if we sell Courtois we go after a more multidimensional keeper a la Ederson/DDG/Lloris. One who can start moves from deep, play with his feet a bit. Tibo is a great shot stopper but not much else. Is Butland not similar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I actually don't think Butland would look out of place here at all. Been highly rated with and awful team in front of him.

I just hope that if we sell Courtois we go after a more multidimensional keeper a la Ederson/DDG/Lloris. One who can start moves from deep, play with his feet a bit. Tibo is a great shot stopper but not much else. Is Butland not similar?

You won't find many keepers who command the box better than him, a trait vastly underestimated

DYC. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

:lol: what did I say the other day

I was literally just about to say! Fucking, wow! 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.