Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Much, MUCH respect to AC Milan and their new owners for showing so much ambition in terms of transfers. They really want to go back and challenge Juve.

Now one can hope we take an example to them, and for Italian football that Inter will also spend like Milan does. The Rubentus dominance needs to end. 

Honest question, when was the last time Chelsea signed a legit 1st Tier Baller?

i don't even get excited when I see the Alex Sandro rumours, Sanchez, Tolisso, Verratti, or any other top tier talent. Because CFC won't do what it takes to fucking see out the deal. 

Edit: It's not rocket science. The past 7 PL Champions have never repeated because in the following transfer window, they signed fuck all and watched their rivals buy nuclear arms. And Lord bless the poster who responds to this with "The Window just opened, relax." Have you lot not seen how important it is that new targets ger settled in early and have a FULL preseason with their new clubs. Or forget the summers of 2015 AND 2016. (Because last summer was a complete farce as well. The board just recieved L after L after L after L after L.) Or lastly, the fact that this board don't deserve any benefit of the doubt when it comes to the attainment of high-profile Transfer targets? 

Nah, this is becoming a joke now. That Tolisso news has touched a nerve. 

7 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I support a Football club that would rather go all out and spend £100M+ on Lukaku and Bakayoko

Instead of going after ballers like Tolisso and Sanchez.  

Stop it. I still haven't gotten over Tolisso! All the mature, level headed posters better turn away because I'm close to having a tantrum. Fucking hell Tolisso would have been perfect!

7 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Stop it. I still haven't gotten over Tolisso! All the mature, level headed posters better turn away because I'm close to having a tantrum. Fucking hell Tolisso would have been perfect!

Read my edited post, on last page, I'm feeling the same way man. 

Complete mongs running this football club when the Tramsfer window opens. All Marina knows how to do is sell dead-weight. God forbid they ever signed a player worth more than £32M. That'll be the day the rapture ensues. 

There is another option for midfielder, which I would really love to see him in Chelsea shirt, unfortunately there aren't any rumours and it's like he will stay at his current club for sure. I'm talking about Tom Davies, 18 year old, playing his first season as senior this year with Everton, he is also from England (HG!). I know the deal won't probalbly make sense for more of the people here, but if the boy continue to play so good, after few seasons Everton will put enormous price tag on the boy, that's why we should try to sign him this summer.

4 hours ago, King11Didier said:

There is another option for midfielder, which I would really love to see him in Chelsea shirt, unfortunately there aren't any rumours and it's like he will stay at his current club for sure. I'm talking about Tom Davies, 18 year old, playing his first season as senior this year with Everton, he is also from England (HG!). I know the deal won't probalbly make sense for more of the people here, but if the boy continue to play so good, after few seasons Everton will put enormous price tag on the boy, that's why we should try to sign him this summer.

Yes, not makes sense, he can be good or he can turn into another john stones. We buy him then loan him back to everton ot what?

Chelsea really do not need any attacking players apart from the striker. When i compare out wingers to other ones teams have. they are better than them in terms of performance. The problem is our midfield actually. When you look at the games we lost against the TOP 5 teams in the league, we lost because we didnt control the midfield against Tottenham especially and the two liverpool games even though we drew the second game. Our attack is great but its the midfield thats the problem.

We have kante who is great in winning the ball back but lacks the attacking edge, we have fabregas who lack the stamina, we have matic who give us the egde in aerial duels but abit average if thats the word to use. It is difficult to explain him cause he can be so shitty and yet one of the best DM's in the world. Okay inconsistent is the word.

Whay we need is to win the battles in the midfield like wanyama and dembele of tottenham do. For me they were the best midfield pair last season and i did envy tottenham for that actually. Both had height advantage, one was abit of a playmaker, good at taking on others and great at keeping possession(dembele) while the other was good at winning the ball back for the team and was defensively solid for the team(wanyama). They both had the stamina to run all over the midfield. Thats what we need.

What we have is good but not good enough. We have kante who is good at verything a dm is supposed to be good at but he lacked the height which is not his fault. He was also good with counter-attacking but who he was paired with was always the problem. When we played with matic we were to defensive and there was next to know creativity at the midfield. He was also too slow to react to situations like Eriksens crosses to Alli when we lost to Tottenham. Fabregas is great but he has a range of matches he can play in but not all. He is a great tatical play for Conte. He is just not atletic enough so too much load is put on Kante.

Who we need is Bakayoko and/or Tolliso or Vidal or Naingollan or anybody who fits the bill to be creative and strong and energetic tt play with kante so that we can have our full attacking players concentrate on their duties andnot track often.

By far the most enjoyable Chelsea twitter account during silly season. The king of all melts. 

some fans really need to shut the fuck up and have some patience or go and support another club. This isn't fucking FM of FIFA. 

IF Chelsea fail to deliver, Conte is gone and we can all draw our conclusions. Simple as that. For the time being: PATIENCE. 

"Renowned Chilean journalist Fernando Solabarrieta of Mega and Fox Sports has tonight broken the potentially HUGE huge news that Alexis Sanchez is on his way to Manchester City from Arsenal.

In news that has ‘shocked’ Chile this evening, Solabarrieta confirmed (via Ferplei) that the 28-year-old national star is joining City where he will reunite with his former coach Pep Guardiola."

"Solabarrieta is a big name with a good reputation in Chile so this is quite a bombshell he has dropped."

32 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

By far the most enjoyable Chelsea twitter account during silly season. The king of all melts. 

some fans really need to shut the fuck up and have some patience or go and support another club. This isn't fucking FM of FIFA. 

IF Chelsea fail to deliver, Conte is gone and we can all draw our conclusions. Simple as that. For the time being: PATIENCE. 

Agree :) We are "in panic" because City are already doing their bussines but their transfer policy is sh*t :) They bought Bravo as 1st GK last year and need to replace him this year with Ederson. They bought Sane and Gabriel Jesus last year and Bernardo Silva already this summer ... and they are after new CB when they bought Stones last summer?

2 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

"Renowned Chilean journalist Fernando Solabarrieta of Mega and Fox Sports has tonight broken the potentially HUGE huge news that Alexis Sanchez is on his way to Manchester City from Arsenal.

In news that has ‘shocked’ Chile this evening, Solabarrieta confirmed (via Ferplei) that the 28-year-old national star is joining City where he will reunite with his former coach Pep Guardiola."

"Solabarrieta is a big name with a good reputation in Chile so this is quite a bombshell he has dropped."

Sanchez, De Bruyne, Silva, Silva, Sane, Sterling, Aguero, Jesus, Ihenacho for 3 or 4 positions upfront? Pathetic :) we will kill them on counters .. but but they will have the posession :D 

7 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Sanchez, De Bruyne, Silva, Silva, Sane, Sterling, Aguero, Jesus, Ihenacho for 3 or 4 positions upfront? Pathetic :) we will kill them on counters .. but but they will have the posession :D 

Still refuse to think this is true because of all the players they already have. Plus, he said that he's intention is to stay in London. 

8 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

City aren't nearly as crazy as some make them out to be. It would actually make sense. Sané, Sterling, Bernardo Silva and Jesus are talented young players (don't think Iheanacho has a future there) but they won't win you the war. There's no guarantee they will perform at the required level and they could even harm City if they were to suffer a dip in form, which is natural at their stage of development. And waiting for them to become star players could take years.

Sanchez is established so you can expect him to deal with the pressure and produce the goods. He would add a high level of firepower the current options on the flanks can't provide. If City sign Sanchez, it's simply because they want to join the elite. I can't fault them for such ambitions at all.

Aguero/Jesus

Sanchez - Silva/Bernardo - De Bruyne/Gundogan - Sané/Sterling

They need to strengthen their defence of course. Most likely a new holding midfielder as well. They've been linked with Van Dijk, Walker, Mendy and Fabinho. It looks like they mean business.

49 minutes ago, DYC. said:

City aren't nearly as crazy as some make them out to be. It would actually make sense. Sané, Sterling, Bernardo Silva and Jesus are talented young players (don't think Iheanacho has a future there) but they won't win you the war. There's no guarantee they will perform at the required level and they could even harm City if they were to suffer a dip in form, which is natural at their stage of development. And waiting for them to become star players could take years.

Sanchez is established so you can expect him to deal with the pressure and produce the goods. He would add a high level of firepower the current options on the flanks can't provide. If City sign Sanchez, it's simply because they want to join the elite. I can't fault them for such ambitions at all.

Aguero/Jesus

Sanchez - Silva/Bernardo - De Bruyne/Gundogan - Sané/Sterling

They need to strengthen their defence of course. Most likely a new holding midfielder as well. They've been linked with Van Dijk, Walker, Mendy and Fabinho. It looks like they mean business.

Luxury to have three 50M players in the same position on the bench :) Also stupid not to expect that this is harmful to dressing room atmosphere because they are not playing regular football in their most important years of development. 

Would you be OK if we bought Mbappe but still kept Costa and Michy (assuming that we play 1 striker formation)? :) Eden Hazard was their age when he came to Chelsea and we didn't rotate him and bought extra 10 players on his position just because he was young ? :) 

Can someone explain Fair play rule to me, please? With this rythm City will probabl spend around 200-250M this summer. Adding 175M from last summer, how can they avoid any major penalty ??? 

3 hours ago, DYC. said:

4 hours ago, jernej93 said:

City aren't nearly as crazy as some make them out to be. It would actually make sense. Sané, Sterling, Bernardo Silva and Jesus are talented young players (don't think Iheanacho has a future there) but they won't win you the war.

They need to play though. It seriously doesn't make sense in my head, some of them will definitely leave, if not now in January. Sad to see City take the transfer market so seriously though, massive ambition. We're here just trying to manage. We need to sign at least one or two superstars to keep up with City.