Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

23 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

people enough with the Costa and lets talk about other issues like wingbacks and DM's and CM's and CB's

would you prefer to have a new striker and keep the rest of the positions as it is.

I would be more comfortable with no striker but improvements in defence midfield and wingback positions

I would agree but for the fact that CFC's ability to score remains dubious going into a season with many more fixtures --and I want to keep this manager.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Looks like it might be Lukaku or bust for us now. How fucked will we be if Everton pull a John Stones on us again? With the whole Diego Costa situation, this could burn us badly.

there is still one beautiful italian rooster out there. I would LOVE Belotti here(as always for my silly biased reasons) But I think the Lukaku deal is too far down the road, the player wants it too much to be put off. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Looks like it might be Lukaku or bust for us now. How fucked will we be if Everton pull a John Stones on us again? With the whole Diego Costa situation, this could burn us badly.

Whether its true or not I would still prefer Rom.

And I know theres those amongst us who think the sun shines fron our director of footballs orifice but I sincerely hope him and his cronies are earning their money right now cause its only our future at stake.

I had imagined in my foolishness, after never learning from decade to decade, that we might just have had a list and had touched bases with the lestees just to see if they were open to us transfering them.

I wonder just what we need to do to attract the players we deserve? We have an open minded nanager thats wanting to progeress, recently won the league comfortably, an intention of going to paint Europe blue and a few quid to play with.

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Aww damn, I wanted him so badly. Lukaku has made it very clear that he want to go, he could force a transfer if everton  pull tricks as they are not in a favored positon to bench him like john stone. Speaking of stones, Did that cunt ever handed a transfer request 2 years ago?

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Whether its true or not I would still prefer Rom.

And I know theres those amongst us who think the sun shines fron our director of footballs orifice but I sincerely hope him and his cronies are earning their money right now cause its only our future at stake.

I had imagined in my foolishness, after never learning from decade to decade, that we might just have had a list and had touched bases with the lestees just to see if they were open to us transfering them.

I wonder just what we need to do to attract the players we deserve? We have an open minded nanager thats wanting to progeress, recently won the league comfortably, an intention of going to paint Europe blue and a few quid to play with.

I'd prefer Lukaku as well if it was a choice between one or the other. I was still (perhaps foolishly) hoping we'd be after both. I think they'd work very well as a two-headed beast.

Morata will flop at United. Remember this.

Never. Ever has that lad convinced me. Even when Real have Benzema who also never convinced me, I still hold him in higher regard than Morata.

Lukaku it is, and Lukaku is the better choice. 

So, if it's Lukaku as our primary striker target and Batshuayi is now being linked with Monaco, maybe there really is something to the rumor about us and Mbappe? It's a long shot of course, but obviously we'll need more than just Lukaku. If Mourinho gets Morata & Belotti, Sanchez is impossible, and Diego is 100% gone,Moho else is there?

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So, if it's Lukaku as our primary striker target and Batshuayi is now being linked with Monaco, maybe there really is something to the rumor about us and Mbappe? It's a long shot of course, but obviously we'll need more than just Lukaku. If Mourinho gets Morata & Belotti, Sanchez is impossible, and Diego is 100% gone,Moho else is there?

Fernando Llorente. 

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It would pain me physically to see Belotti at ManU. I need some Il Gallo in my life, go away Mourinho.