test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

20,650 posts in this topic

17 hours and counting!!

Every year I tell myself I'm gonna ignore all the media link bullshit but its  like some addiction Yet again I'm all over Newsnow!

20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

17 hours and counting!!

Every year I tell myself I'm gonna ignore all the media link bullshit but its  like some addiction Yet again I'm all over Newsnow!

Mate I do exactly the same thing every transfer window. Just don't get your hopes up too high. Thats all I am going to say.

Unionjack likes this

16 hours ago, DDA said:

Mate I do exactly the same thing every transfer window. Just don't get your hopes up too high. Thats all I am going to say.

Cant be helped mate. When we want the best for the team we always get our hopes up! Normally to gt a kick in the yarbles!

Just gotta make sure a bottle of brandy and some mood enhancement vegetation are near by!

22 hours ago, the wes said:

I read reports that Bernd Leno has £22m release clause in his contract We should be all over this in the summer its time to say bye bye to Courtios in the summer

I have said this before easily second best gk in the budesliga .. Germany #3 but thats due to Ter Stegen being at Barcelona.. if we can sell Courtois for £40-50m and get him for half that would be fantastic business 

For anyone unfamiliar 

10 hours ago, bluesman2610 said:

I have said this before easily second best gk in the budesliga .. Germany #3 but thats due to Ter Stegen being at Barcelona.. if we can sell Courtois for £40-50m and get him for half that would be fantastic business 

For anyone unfamiliar 

And it would leave us some dosh to buy players!

bluesman2610 likes this

6 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

The difference between Chelsea and City right here if they get Jorginho.

City buying from a position of strength to stay on top. I bet they won't be selling any of their starting XI either to make such a deal.

We have failed to do this in the last few years which is a big contribution to our inconsistency and failings. You need new top players to freshen up the squad and dressing room, even when successful. It keeps players on their toes and motivated to keep their position in the side.

Unionjack likes this

No nonsense business it looks like for City again. They will probably buy 3 very good players, sell none of their quality players and get people like Mendy back from injury.

Pep's words on MNF were very simple "Above all we want to defend and win the EPL again"

Unionjack likes this

Seems like all of our rivals are already busy and are being linked with very good players. Only rumors that concern us are about key players leaving. This is probably the worst possible summer to need a new manager and overhaul due to City, United, Liverpool, and Spuds all having managers that are now fully settled and on the same page as their boards.

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

No nonsense business it looks like for City again. They will probably buy 3 very good players, sell none of their quality players and get people like Mendy back from injury.

Pep's words on MNF were very simple "Above all we want to defend and win the EPL again"

Tho I 'liked' your post I hated the content!

The club is making me sad.

Just now, Unionjack said:

Tho I 'liked' your post I hated the content!

The club is making me sad.

We couldn't be further away from City right now, they will win the league with a bigger margin next season IMO.

Just now, Special Juan said:

We couldn't be further away from City right now, they will win the league with a bigger margin next season IMO.

I know mate I know!

Head-Explodes.gif

I am sufficiently broken from the club this season, my expectations are at an all time low. Sad days.

But business must go on, We should hope the club is currently targeting players who are formation fluid. I hope we have placed calls to Leon Bailey, Jean Seri, and Icardi. I do not expect we have though.

Manager situation should sort itself out by Monday and we can move on with the Offseason Suffering. 

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Jorginho and Mahrez to City:o

Their owners have balls, very big balls. They want to be like Madrid, Barca and overtake United on the European stage. Looks like they will if they carry on like this.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Their owners have balls, very big balls. They want to be like Madrid, Barca and overtake United on the European stage. Looks like they will if they carry on like this.

I remember two years ago people were arguing that it was too early to say that we didn't have a direction but they did. It is one of those things I still cant believe that we actually discussed.

DDA and zekinjo like this