test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

20,497 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, mccg said:

Asensio yes all for it because hes too good to sit on the bench at Real but there is no chance Sterling will leave City. We should of tried to buy him from Liverpool a few years ago or maybe even last summer with all the uncertainty around him but not going to happen now, hes one of City's key players. If Hazard leaves, 100M minimum plus Asensio, if Coutinho is 142m then Hazard has to be at least 180m upwards surely? 

mccg likes this

Why isn't anyone after Milans' Suso? Scored wonder goal today, very good player overall and only 24yo.

Very good with the ball, great, explosive dribbler, solid shoot and very good long pass in him. Left footed, perfect for right side of attack. Would cost 30 millions less than Mahrez.

Leif likes this

I just wish we become smarter with our business. We can get Fekir from lyon, we can get Sergio Canales, and get Bailey from Leverkusen. If possible get kovacic from Madrid. Anything to increase the technical level of our team and all these players will actually do that 

2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

I just wish we become smarter with our business. We can get Fekir from lyon, we can get Sergio Canales, and get Bailey from Leverkusen. If possible get kovacic from Madrid. Anything to increase the technical level of our team and all these players will actually do that 

We only dream of such obvious deals. 

2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Sergio Canales? Is he still kicking about? Haven't heard of him since Real Madrid and Valencia moves didn't work out lol. 

He's onto a wrong thing here by 'telling the board' who he wants.
Why?
He can tell, but he will get Mcclean...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Sergio Canales has been crippled by injury and is now just a poor player. Fekir is too damn slow for a winger/am in our system. Bailey and Kovacic would be great deals but I doubt we can make them happen as when they become available, bigger clubs will sign them.

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Fekir is too damn slow for a winger/am in our system.

I think it's time we stop assessing players based on if they fit Conte's system, it looks increasingly unlikely he'll be here next season. What system does Luis Enrique play?

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Sergio Canales has been crippled by injury and is now just a poor player. Fekir is too damn slow for a winger/am in our system. Bailey and Kovacic would be great deals but I doubt we can make them happen as when they become available, bigger clubs will sign them.

The idea for those players i named off the top of my head was to get more technical players in our team. We have too many technical limited players in our team and no matter how attacking conte wants to play, having Bakayoko and drinkwater on the end of creating chances or scoring them is never going to pay dividends.

And Fekir is a very good player compared to what we have he already has double digit goals and assists for lyon, scores freekicks, is left footed, dribbles for fun and is available within our stringent money limits. I dont think you'll find better than him that we can get.

On 05/02/2018 at 6:30 AM, manpe said:

What system does Luis Enrique play?

At Barcelona he played 4-3-3 system 

manpe likes this

with Courtois looking like he's leaving and we need to start looking for keepers does anybody rated Alisson Becker ??

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

with Courtois looking like he's leaving and we need to start looking for keepers does anybody rated Alisson Becker ??

Oblak for me, straight swap

the wes likes this