Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

He passed his medical at 3:45am? wow. Still think they will use Gomez up front tho. I think it's a good move for Martinez. They are a huge club and it's a step up from Bilbao. The German league is a good league, not as big as the BBVA or EPL but maybe he's working his way up bit by bit. He'll get more recognition at Bayern to then maybe go up to the highest level to then come to the Prem or go to Barca - Real.

It seems that Manchester City has accumulated enough points on their Arsenal Club Card to purchase walcott. I wonder what the arse fans will say about him, overnight rvp and song became overrated and injury prone.

He passed his medical at 3:45am? wow.

The saga surrounding Javi Martinez has taken yet another twist, as Athletic have now released a statement saying Javi Martinez travelled to Munich without the club's permission and the transfer is still far from being completed. That was probably the reason why he underwent the medical in middle of the night. :lol:

Martinez - Schweinsteiger

Robben - Kroos - Ribery

Mandzukic

Bayern are going to be an even stronger force this season! They are a hungry team as well having missed out on alot of silverware last season, i expect them to dominate Germany this season.

Oh, how come they didn't win a trophy....in the Allianz.....on 19th of May....hmmmmmm? :halo:

The saga surrounding Javi Martinez has taken yet another twist, as Athletic have now released a statement saying Javi Martinez travelled to Munich without the club's permission and the transfer is still far from being completed. That was probably the reason why he underwent the medical in middle of the night. :lol:

Without the clubs permission?

So shouldn't somebody get in trouble?

Like Bayern???

Without the clubs permission?

So shouldn't somebody get in trouble?

Like Bayern???

no... BAyen will never get in trouble, they are an honest club and have achieved everything on their own... only evil clubs as chelsea get trouble from UEFA...

*sarcasm off

please stop all the embarrassing talk about Rooney!!! he is a disgrace of a player and is someone i will never support no matter what! i would never ever want to see him in a Chelsea shirt plus the fact he will never come here! and oh yeah he is crap!!! not worth the big price tag that Man U would want for him ect i could go on all day Shrek will never play for this club and i am so happy knowing that!

The majority of Chelsea fans also hated Torres before he signed.

We'll forget our ill will for Rooney straight away if he signs.

Also, what's this about Walcott? Could be a good transfer for Liverpool, he's miles better than Downing.

Brazilian keeper Cesar will be joining QPR. WTF!

Inter had all their star players on crazy wages when they were dominating the league and won the CL.

Missing out on CL this year forced them to sell their top players to lower the wage bill. I believe Cesar had the option to cut his paycheck or transfer to another club. Just a shame he chose a horrid club because he's still quality.

Inter had all their star players on crazy wages when they were dominating the league and won the CL.

Missing out on CL this year forced them to sell their top players to lower the wage bill. I believe Cesar had the option to cut his paycheck or transfer to another club. Just a shame he chose a horrid club because he's still quality.

Cesar was terrible last year also. He is a shell of the keeper he once was.