Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/mar/30/neymar-brazil-barcelona-santos-transfer

"Abramovich had not given up wooing Neymar either. Michael Emenalo, Chelsea’s director of football, flew to Santos to try again. He met Neymar and proceeded to deliver one of the best sales pitches Motta had ever heard. “It was the very first time that I saw Neymar’s father listen to someone for more than 30 minutes without looking at his mobile,” Motta said."

What could have been :(

Also, seems like Emenalo is not as bad as some would say.

2 hours ago, Yeboii said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/mar/30/neymar-brazil-barcelona-santos-transfer

"Abramovich had not given up wooing Neymar either. Michael Emenalo, Chelsea’s director of football, flew to Santos to try again. He met Neymar and proceeded to deliver one of the best sales pitches Motta had ever heard. “It was the very first time that I saw Neymar’s father listen to someone for more than 30 minutes without looking at his mobile,” Motta said."

What could have been :(

Also, seems like Emenalo is not as bad as some would say.

If we got Neymar, possibly we wouldnt have Eden since both play same position. 

Im happy how it turned out.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

If we got Neymar, possibly we wouldnt have Eden since both play same position. 

Im happy how it turned out.

We probably wouldn't buy Torres mid-season and proceed to sign Falcao following summer on AVB request. 

The evening standard listed 18 players we have on our transfer shortlist, which are the following:

1- Alexis Sanchez

2- Romelu Lukaku

3- Ryan Bertrand

4- Virgil Van Djik

5- Alvaro Morata

6- Moussa Dembele

7- Craig Gordon

8- Michail Antonio

9- Fernando Llorente

10- Antonio Rudiger

11- Marco Verratti

12- Geoffrey Kondogbia

13- James Rodriguez

14- Faouzi Ghoulam

15- Franck Kessie

16- Tiemoue Bakayoko

17- Djibril Sidibe

18- Bernardo Silva

Cant say we have no ambition for this summer looking at these names, hopefully we add Mendy to our shortlist

Sidibe and no Mendy? Looks like the writer just wrote down who we've been linked with by the myriad of (shit and legit) sources. I could have written the same thing. The fact that Antonio, Rudiger, Llorente, Gordon, Bertrand and Dembele are on that list makes me doubt it's legitimacy. 

I am quite impressed with Sigurdsson of Swansea. I would absolutely take him in our team. He has world class potential in him, just plays for the wrong club. He's only 27 too, so in his prime now. He's too good for Swansea. He can score from outside the box, and fantastic at set pieces. 

24 minutes ago, It's too big said:

I am quite impressed with Sigurdsson of Swansea. I would absolutely take him in our team. He has world class potential in him, just plays for the wrong club. He's only 27 too, so in his prime now. He's too good for Swansea. He can score from outside the box, and fantastic at set pieces. 

Nah I will not. 

I would not mind if Adama Traore from Middlesbrough comes in. He can probably played in Moses role as a back up. 

Just now, Fernando said:

Nah I will not. 

I would not mind if Adama Traore from Middlesbrough comes in. He can probably played in Moses role as a back up. 

He is fucking tragical, even the middlesbrough fans think he is crap, 0 goals and assists all season.....

The definition of a headless chicken

9 hours ago, It's too big said:

Sidibe and no Mendy? Looks like the writer just wrote down who we've been linked with by the myriad of (shit and legit) sources. I could have written the same thing. The fact that Antonio, Rudiger, Llorente, Gordon, Bertrand and Dembele are on that list makes me doubt it's legitimacy. 

The ES are not known for bulshitting, so i believe them.

We havent been linked at all with Mendy,so its understandable that Sidibe is there and Mendy isnt.

Also, all those names you mentioned have been linked with us by very credible sources, so it makes sense that we are still monitoring their situation, although i doubt that we will actually pursue them, excluding Dembele, whom i rate quite highly

Adama Traore is a weird case. Don't understand how someone with such amazing dribbling and close control can be so brainless. Especially considering he was also schooled at La Masia. Maybe he'd be better training with top players everyday? If he had a bit of end product on him he'd be an absolute danger. Shame. 

2 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Adama Traore is a weird case. Don't understand how someone with such amazing dribbling and close control can be so brainless. Especially considering he was also schooled at La Masia. Maybe he'd be better training with top players everyday? If he had a bit of end product on him he'd be an absolute danger. Shame. 

Get Conte to teach him and we might have a diamond!

Just now, The Skipper said:

Only so much Conte can do tbh. I don't know if he has the capacity to improve like that. 

Yeah I know. Its more wishful thinking than anything else.
Even with those terrible stats I would take him here. I think he is worth the gamble and Middlesborough wouldn't charge that much for him.

Just now, Yeboii said:

Yeah I know. Its more wishful thinking than anything else.
Even with those terrible stats I would take him here. I think he is worth the gamble and Middlesborough wouldn't charge that much for him.

If we fail to get a top RB like Semedo, I'd be open to the idea I guess.