test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Who sent you? Was it Marina or Roman himself??

The bit about not following gooners mistakes will hopefully not become a rality when our building work is going on cause you might thing we are being tight now but Ive seen a few ducks applying for the sports directors jobs all exercising their gluteus maximus!

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

The bit about not following gooners mistakes will hopefully not become a rality

I fear it may already be too late.

Unionjack likes this

18 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Ladies and gentlemen 

Sanchez to city deal done ✅ (di marzio) 

:doh:

5 hours ago, DDA said:

Who sent you? Was it Marina or Roman himself??

I have a lot of friends who are fans of lesser clubs. You should be ambitious and all, but we are one of the best clubs in the world, appreciate what you have.

38 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

I have a lot of friends who are fans of lesser clubs. You should be ambitious and all, but we are one of the best clubs in the world, appreciate what you have.

Believe me, I appreciate the facts that I am lucky to support this fantastic club.

We still have time

Jst get the cheque book out roman n buy sanchez mahrez

Look at this crazy scary lineup

.....................Morata
Hazard.........sanchez........mahrez
........................kante
Alonso.................................moses
............cahill...christ...azpi
..........................tibo

On 09/01/2018 at 1:48 PM, mccg said:

IHEANACHO AVAILIABLE?

Kelechi Iheanacho could be on his way out of Leicester City despite only signing in August.

Claude Puel has admitted he has too many strikers at the club and we've been told Leicester are willing to listen to offers for Iheanacho, Leonardo Ulloa and Ahmed Musa.

Bring him in loan i say!

I’d take him if we were getting rid of Michy. Especially if the board don’t want to spend. 

We need tall, strong striker, someone who is not falling to the ground after every single physical contact.

LAM09 likes this

There really aren't many good strikers available who would be content with being second choice and won't cost a lot of money. Don't really see who we can bring in not only now but also in the summer tbh.

We need tall, strong striker, someone who is not falling to the ground after every single physical contact.
Exactly. We need someone who is the exact opposite of Morata, so we can mix it up.
King11Didier likes this

1 hour ago, Mufassir08 said:

There really aren't many good strikers available who would be content with being second choice and won't cost a lot of money. Don't really see who we can bring in not only now but also in the summer tbh.

That's why I was so pissed when we missed on Llorente, would've been a decent for Conte, they even have worked before.
Right now, the 1st name that comes to my mind is maybe Deeney, I know, some will say it is almost like wanting Caroll, I wouldn't even mind Carroll for a second option here, but he is too injury prone imo. But the team really needs someone who can win 1st ball and get in some physical fight, because more than 50% of the time, we try to play with long balls which Morata struggles to take into control. These two are English and I am sure they qualify to the standards of our deluded board. Another option might be Benteke, but I don't really rate him so highly and lately he is utter sh8t. Also not homegrown.

If we look at other leagues, Sebastien Haller is having a great season with Eintracht Frankfurt. 23 years old, 1.90m. I think he came from Netherlands last summer and is a big threat for all defenders in Germany. Another reasonable, maybe, deal could be Bakambu from Villarreal. Not so tall and physical as Haller, but he has some speed in his feet and is scoring regularly for the yellow submarine for some time now. There are definitely some options the team can look at and I hope we find some good striker soon, because I think Morata will need more time before stepping up as a main striker for a big team.

P.S: I just saw on twitter Bakambu taking madicals for completing a transfer in China(Not really sure, the original text is in French)<_< Really, really big disappointment, he is definitely a striker which brings attention and can play in a big team from Europe. Also, it is said that this deal will make him the most expensive African footballer.

That's why I was so pissed when we missed on Llorente, would've been a decent for Conte, they even have worked before.
Right now, the 1st name that comes to my mind is maybe Deeney, I know, some will say it is almost like wanting Caroll, I wouldn't even mind Carroll for a second option here, but he is too injury prone imo. But the team really needs someone who can win 1st ball and get in some physical fight, because more than 50% of the time, we try to play with long balls which Morata struggles to take into control. These two are English and I am sure they qualify to the standards of our deluded board. Another option might be Benteke, but I don't really rate him so highly and lately he is utter sh8t. Also not homegrown.

If we look at other leagues, Sebastien Haller is having a great season with Eintracht Frankfurt. 23 years old, 1.90m. I think he came from Netherlands last summer and is a big threat for all defenders in Germany. Another reasonable, maybe, deal could be Bakambu from Villarreal. Not so tall and physical as Haller, but he has some speed in his feet and is scoring regularly for the yellow submarine for some time now. There are definitely some options the team can look at and I hope we find some good striker soon, because I think Morata will need more time before stepping up as a main striker for a big team.
Bakambu's move to China for £40m is supposedly done.
King11Didier likes this

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Bakambu's move to China for £40m is supposedly done.

Just saw it on twitte mate, really disappointed...<_<

Just saw it on twitte mate, really disappointed...<_>
Auba is meant to be next. Thought the new rules over there had put an end to such moves for a bit, but I guess Tevez's departure has made room.

Will never understand these moves for players in their prime/good form.

Bakambu?????

😭😭😭😭😭😭. Who believe that in 2018  bakambu   Would be our target 😂😂

10 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Bakambu?????

😭😭😭😭😭😭. Who believe that in 2018  bakambu   Would be our target 😂😂

We've been linked with Carroll