Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

17 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Any move for a Roma defender should be taken with caution.

I like his profile. Technical Brazilian LB (can also play LM) who is doing very well in a defensive Roma system. 

Apparently he has concentration issues though but not extreme ones. He's looked impressive each time I've caught him though. One of my mates who watches Roma regularly says he's been a top 5 LB this season in Europe. 

I like his profile. Technical Brazilian LB (can also play LM) who is doing very well in a defensive Roma system. 

Apparently he has concentration issues though but not extreme ones. He's looked impressive each time I've caught him though. One of my mates who watches Roma regularly says he's been a top 5 LB this season in Europe. 

He's sound technically for WB and has the physical attributes that would be suited to the Prem. Your mate's right about his lapses in concentration, which do make him suspect defensively. I certainly wouldn't be opposed to the signing at the right price.

14 hours ago, lucashm said:

Would prefer this.

http://1570090_Chelsea.jpg

Beautiful XI. Two very attacking wing-backs. Two very creative attacking midfielders. Shield in front of the back 3 who don't need to be great at creating with such potency in front. We just need to get two dependence forwards and 100 league goals is possible. 

6 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Beautiful XI. Two very attacking wing-backs. Two very creative attacking midfielders. Shield in front of the back 3 who don't need to be great at creating with such potency in front. We just need to get two dependence forwards and 100 league goals is possible. 

Agreed. I tried to be as realistic as possible with the transfers, so this is a very doable XI. Just need to get the right players in.

5 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Monaco know they can't hold onto all of their players, but only one of two is allowed to leave for every position:

Hope we act fast to screw over the Manchester clubs. 

Hmmm thats kind of expected to be honest, they cant sell ALL their players. Bernardo is leaving for sure ( HAS to be for us), IMO the interest in Mendy will be greater than the interest in Sidibe, so i think Mendy might leave before him. As for Midfield, looks like we are acting fast for him, so hopefully we get him and block United and City from getting Fabinho

7 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Monaco know they can't hold onto all of their players, but only one of two is allowed to leave for every position:

Hope we act fast to screw over the Manchester clubs. 

Fabinho quoted saying his dream move is to utd forget about signing him if utd come in for him 

15 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

If United come for him that means Chelsea might miss out on Bakayoko. 

If psg come in for Bakayoko we will miss out on him as well cause he was quoted saying he will find it hard to reject psg with Matuidi rumoured to be leaving psg in the summer i can see psg going in for Bakayoko 

Monaco will not be forced to sell Kylian Mbappe this summer, according to the club’s sporting director Antonio Cordon.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/23/monaco-chief-fires-warning-to-manchester-united-over-kylian-mbappe-transfer-6529705/#ixzz4cAbifab8

Bernard Silva << 3 years before David Silva and Mata.

Right wing need to defending ability , because Hazard isnt contribution defending .

Bernard Silva <  Willian Pedro < Sanchez  , I think

Sanchez is perfect to complete Trident !

Bakayoko is defensive player , not good at passing .

Matic is poor passing , it cause reducing attacking times .

Faninho is better passing and atacking .

We have to get Fabinho now !!!!