Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Is guy hillion still a scout for chelsea?? There's alot good young talent coming through in the France league he seems to be not getting us some Monaco has sign alot cracking young talent we should be in there getting some ffs

Man why havent we been linked with Bernardo Silva, the best player in ligue 1. He has 9 goals and 9 assists this season, he is phenomenal, has everything, his dribbling and his passing are incredible, left footed, plays on the Rw, good goalscorer, of all the Mônaco prospects i think he is the biggest of then all, AND he ticks ALL the boxes for us, and he is actually available at the end of the season , Barcelona are apparently interested in him, he is a player we really shouldnt miss out on, terrific player

1 minute ago, lucashm said:

Man why havent we been linked with Bernardo Silva, the best player in ligue 1. He has 9 goals and 9 assists this season, he is phenomenal, has everything, his dribbling and his passing are incredible, left footed, plays on the Rw, good goalscorer, of all the Mônaco prospects i think he is the biggest of then all, AND he ticks ALL the boxes for us, and he is actually available at the end of the season , Barcelona are apparently interested in him, he is a player we really shouldnt miss out on, terrific player

I'd like that too.

Or Douglas Costa:  http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/06/bayern-munich-star-douglas-costa-admits-he-has-transfer-offers-from-england-6430344/

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Costa blows too hot and cold for me, and his end product is not that good really, Bernardo is much better

50 minutes ago, lucashm said:

I second this notion 100%.

He's also got a great work-rate too, tirelessly working for the team and tracking back. 

Will be disappointed if we don't land either him or Sanchez (should he hand in a transfer request). 

17 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I second this notion 100%.

He's also got a great work-rate too, tirelessly working for the team and tracking back. 

Will be disappointed if we don't land either him or Sanchez (should he hand in a transfer request). 

He is insane, watch his performance vs Marseille. We would be utter fools to not go after him, like we were with dybala and now we are all drooling over him.Bernardo should be our number 1 target 100%.He would make us even better than someone like verratti

I would take Bernardo Silva in a heartbeat (way ahead of Lemar in my opinion, who is also good...)

How about Benjamin Mendy for LWB? He is a monster physically and great going forward. He plays LB for Monaco but his attributes should allow him to play LWB easily.

2 hours ago, ILoveLamp said:

I would take Bernardo Silva in a heartbeat (way ahead of Lemar in my opinion, who is also good...)

How about Benjamin Mendy for LWB? He is a monster physically and great going forward. He plays LB for Monaco but his attributes should allow him to play LWB easily.

Would be perfect as RW and even as CAM. Monaco got some players don't they?

Monaco poured money into known stars - and were quite crap.

Moncao then poured any remaining money into unknown but highly touted (at least within French circles) players - and are the best side in the league now.

So why didn't clubs like Marseille & Lyon get in on these players? Should we really send their scouting HQ some scopolamine-laced cookies alongside a note?

7 hours ago, ILoveLamp said:

I would like him too, IMO the perfect Summer for us would be Bernardo Silva for the RW, Nelson Semedo for RWB, Mendy/Gaya for the LWB and, well, i think thats about It, we really dont need much,maybe a midfielder aswell, like Naingollan, but we really should attack this market, we can adress all of our needs on a single Summer if we are smart and sign the right players. If i had tô choose one though, It would be Bernardo.

Damn guy. Two days ago I didn't know this Bernardo kid, now he's number one on my wish list and I'm buying him on FIFA next transfer window. 

I wonder how happy Conte is with our RW spot? The reason I wanted James Rodriguez was because he was creative but also a goal threat, allowing us to pay with Matic and Kante at the back while still having a creative presence. 

If this Bernando kid is as you guys say he is, then I'm all in for him.