The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

Yeah, it'll definitely be Cavs Warriors in the finals, Hawks won't be able to stop a revitalised Lebron. Still haven't seen the best from Love or Kyrie in the playoffs just get either, it'll be scary if they suddenly click (just in time). My man JR Smith has a few clutch plays up his sleeves as well. Cavs are just too good for Hawks IMO.

Hawks have impressed me. They play well as a unit, while Cleveland has individual stars, the Hawks have a constellation of stars. More all stars than any other team, and stopping Horford will not guarantee them losing. Teague is good as well and they have depth. Kyrie will be stifled by Teague's quickness.

Hawks have impressed me. They play well as a unit, while Cleveland has individual stars, the Hawks have a constellation of stars. More all stars than any other team, and stopping Horford will not guarantee them losing. Teague is good as well and they have depth. Kyrie will be stifled by Teague's quickness.

Kyrie's banged up atm but it does take a lot more than just quickness to stop him, he's got a lot in his arsenal.

Don't need a star. 05 Pistons anyone?

No one can stop LeBron, but if they nullify Kyrie i feel they can win.

no stars but they had a go-to play. two actually - Rasheed post-up. Rip hamilton off screens a-la Ray Allen.

Plus that Lakers team basically imploded. Shaq vs Kobe, Malone injured. So...

Hmm, I thought Love would be back for this round or at most the finals?

According to reports he'll be out for at least 4 months so no chance he'd be able to play in the finals. But who knows, Wall played too despite have a completely damaged hand :lol:

Chef curry still cooking. The most unguardable player I've seen in basketball. You block him, double team him, he moves forward, steps back and takes the shot bang. Video game player.

Harden impressed me, he didn't need fouls to score. The beard....

Klay Thompson has been shit.

Houston have played 3 good games so far and have only managed to win one. This series should be 2-2 if not for their poor late game execution.

Harden played well in 3 games rather. They're lucky curry got injured for almost two quarters or they would have lost again. But gsw would want to win the western conference in the Oracle arena rather.

Harden played well in 3 games rather. They're lucky curry got injured for almost two quarters or they would have lost again. But gsw would want to win the western conference in the Oracle arena rather.

Yeah Houston are pretty much a one man team. So if Harden is beasting, they all contribute. If he struggles, they all follow suit lol.