The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

I think everyone who understands how important his legacy has been for him knew that Miami and Cleveland were the only options for the King.

Great decision by LeBron as a human and an athlete. If he wins a championship with the Cavs he'll exceed immortality and become a God to the whole world of basketball.

What?

Lebron is moving to a better position again. How does this improve anything.

He's going to a team where they got 3 number 1s in 4 years 2 number 4s as well.

Lebron leaving Miami stamped his legacy that he left both teams in the dust to be in a better squad. Miami even signed Joshn +Granger and drafted Napier for him.

Trey Burke is still playing like shit.

Parker will flop in the NBA.

Wiggins development will be stunted with Lebron.

Rockets let Parson go.....

I don't know how Kyrie+lebron will work out.

1. Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards)
  2. DeMarcus Cousins (Sacramento Kings)
  3. Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
  4. Anthony Davis (New Orleans Pelicans)
  5. DeMar DeRozan (Toronto Raptors)
  6. Andre Drummond (Detroit Pistons)
  7. Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder)
  8. Kenneth Faried (Denver Nuggets)
  9. Paul George (Indiana Pacers)
  10. Blake Griffin (Los Angeles Clippers)
  11. James Harden (Houston Rockets)
  12. Gordon Hayward (Utah Jazz)
  13. Kyrie Irving (Cleveland Cavaliers)
  14. Kyle Korver (Atlanta Hawks)
  15. Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers)
  16. Kevin Love (Minnesota Timberwolves)
  17. Chandler Parsons (Dallas Mavericks)
  18. Derrick Rose (Chicago Bulls)
  19. Klay Thompson (Golden State Warriors)

I would bring these 12 out of the 19.

C: Davis, Love

F: Lebron, Melo, Durant, George, klay

G: Kyrie, Lillard, Curry, Beal, and Harden

However, I think BG will definitely be on the team

Trey Burke is still playing like shit.

Parker will flop in the NBA.

Wiggins development will be stunted with Lebron.

Rockets let Parson go.....

I don't know how Kyrie+lebron will work out.

I am pretty sure wiggins will eventually get traded for a player like K Love

I am pretty sure wiggins will eventually get traded for a player like K Love

maybe, however, trading the number 1 pick for a guy with a year left on his deal is retarded...

Honestly, trading kyrie would be better, since lebron going to play point forward and kyrie will have to ball off guard.

In other news, Rubio wants a max deal and lance steveson went to the hornets.... EAST sucks.

maybe, however, trading the number 1 pick for a guy with a year left on his deal is retarded...

Honestly, trading kyrie would be better, since lebron going to play point forward and kyrie will have to ball off guard.

In other news, Rubio wants a max deal and lance steveson went to the hornets.... EAST sucks.

It all depends on love, but I think he will sign extension with cavs if he got traded to cavs.

Trading kyrie make no sense unless you can get damn good player from it.

When you have player like lebron you need the other player to be able to shoot, kyrie can shoot, I am not so sure about wiggins

Cavs need players that can space the floor, too many ball dominators in Kyrie, Wiggins, Lebron and even Waiters.

Mike Miller is a good signing but he's a mere role player. They need some starters that can space the floor.

It all depends on love, but I think he will sign extension with cavs if he got traded to cavs.

Trading kyrie make no sense unless you can get damn good player from it.

When you have player like lebron you need the other player to be able to shoot, kyrie can shoot, I am not so sure about wiggins

Trading kyrie would be best imo for both sides....(meaning cavs and kryie, not so much timberwolves)

Kyrie is a ball dominant guard and Lebron will always be the starting point forward on any team. Kyrie is a good shooter, but like lillard they are ball dominant players that excel with the ball in their hands. Lebron needs pgs that are pop and shoot players (similar to chalmers the season prior) Wiggins is an athletic beast that can defend well and hopefully/maybe develop his offensive game.

PG-wiggins-lebron-klove-varejo

Trade team canada (waiters, thompson and bennett) and get back 1-2 key players in the form of a 6th man and a pg.

What a deal by the Hornets to get Stephenson on a 27 mil 3 year deal.

Don't think Mavs have done enough for Nowitzki but then again Mavs rn't particularly good at attracting top free agents.....

Hornets look like a good team.

AD might be the best player in a few years. Need to get rid of one or more of rivers, evans and/or gordon.

Hornets look like a good team.

AD might be the best player in a few years. Need to get rid of one or more of rivers, evans and/or gordon.

The East could have drastic changes in power next season so they can push forward. They were interested in Gordon Haywood too. Still surprised Indiana couldn't give a similar offer or other teams in the League.