The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

I think everyone who understands how important his legacy has been for him knew that Miami and Cleveland were the only options for the King.

Great decision by LeBron as a human and an athlete. If he wins a championship with the Cavs he'll exceed immortality and become a God to the whole world of basketball.

He's filling out one of these right now

nba-bandwagon-transfer-form-570x604.jpg

hahaha I need one of those lol, but seriously Lebron is such a great player have always his talents from his first days in Cleveland, he single handly took them to the nba finals which is such a great fit especially in this day and age

The best thing that happened for KD and OKC was the fact Bosh chose to stay in Miami. i was sweatin because that Houston team was going to be on another level, so happy he didnt come to the West. OKC have been making a full-court press for Pau Gasol, i really hope he signs (a bit of a long-shot i know) but man he could be the defining piece to any contender.

LBJ's move to the Cavs has really opened the door for the rest of the NBA. I mean the East is now wide open and every team under miami kind of jumps up, and the west.....well its still as deadly as last year, i fully expect the Western Conference Champion to be NBA Champions though.

All i ask if for Pau Gasol, man oh man what a signing he could be. Pau/Ibaka/Stevens...that would be immense.

Also if Cavs somehow pull off the Love deal - Lebron, Irving, Love = new big three.

Loving this new, humbled, father-figure type Lebron as well. He'll have a lot less haters now he's moved back.

Hope Cavs get a championship or two in the near future. Exciting times to be a Cleveland fan.

The best thing that happened for KD and OKC was the fact Bosh chose to stay in Miami. i was sweatin because that Houston team was going to be on another level, so happy he didnt come to the West. OKC have been making a full-court press for Pau Gasol, i really hope he signs (a bit of a long-shot i know) but man he could be the defining piece to any contender.

LBJ's move to the Cavs has really opened the door for the rest of the NBA. I mean the East is now wide open and every team under miami kind of jumps up, and the west.....well its still as deadly as last year, i fully expect the Western Conference Champion to be NBA Champions though.

All i ask if for Pau Gasol, man oh man what a signing he could be. Pau/Ibaka/Stevens...that would be immense.

I personally want bosh to go to houston, it is going to make west more fun.

There is no reason for him to stay in miami other than money. I don't think they can contend just with bosh and wade

Cavs shouldn't bitch about not including Wiggins in a possible Love trade. LeBron's right in his prime now, if they're serious about winning they better do right to LeBron this time and get gim the supporting cast he needs. They can't just wait 3 years to see how Bennett and Wiggins will develop while trying to contend right now as well. And this is coming from one of Wiggins biggest fans, ffs.

I personally want bosh to go to houston, it is going to make west more fun.

There is no reason for him to stay in miami other than money. I don't think they can contend just with bosh and wade

Bruh he's already in Miami, he signed a 5 yr/113 mil contract to stay...

And yeah i think the Cavs should trade Wiggins for Love, but i dont fault them for trying to drive a hard bargain. But what many dont realize is that the Cavs have a lot of assets.

They have Wiggins, Waiters, and Bennet (good rookie contracts, easy on the books), great Cap flexibility, They also have the Miami Heat's first round pick for next season, Haha talk about irony!

Meloooo!!!!!!!! In a sign in trade and send Boozer the other way and sign Gasol, who they are also rumored to be interested in.

First of all Melo is about his money. For him to go to the Bulls he'd be leaving 55 mil on the table, thats a bog problem.

Also, the Knicks are not interested in doing any sign and trade with the Bulls, their not gonna help them by 1.) taking on Boozer's contract and 2.) subsequently helping them offer Carmelo that much more money. Melo has to decide is it about winning or money (in a simplistic view)...

So in all liklihood Carmelo goes back to the Knicks i believe. And if you've watched the reaction from LBJ's decions to go back home, nobody would really hassle/bother Melo to win anything if he returned to the garden, his own home. Cause lets not forget, this was the Front office's fault that he had no team around him.

Pau Gasol will most likely play for the Bulls next season (according to various reports...Bulls and Lakers working on sign and trade)

OKC are a good team but they won't be able to attract many big names via free agency