The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

Curry is flopping so hard it's unreal. Clippers beating the rockets is a shocker, they even look a far better team

This Rockets team especially defensively is just so bad.

Without all the extra foul call, James harden is still a great player but not MVP caliber and his defense is just sooooooo bad.

I saw player blow by him like he is not even there so many times. The reason why Austin river looked like an all star in game 3 was because he was guarded by Harden.

LOL at the Clippers....how the f*ck do you lose Game 6 in your home court after leading by almost 20 at 3-Qtr time

Benching harden the defensive liability turned out to be a masterstroke and Josh smith smashed the 3's in.

It's the biggest playoff choke job in a while.

Houston are fucking boring and awful, i cant believe this, dont know what happend in this 1.25 last games but LAC are pathetic, thats the main thing leading to it i think.

Think CP3 should not get the criticism he might get, he was the only one today for LAC and awesome through all this playoffs.

I look forward to a terrible end for this playoffs... gonna be like 4-0/4-1 in both finals. Atlanata and Houston both have nothing to do in this levels. hope the Cavs can do something against Curry and co but i doubt it. Would be hilarious if Blatt could win it though...