The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

Th scary thing about the Warriors is that Lee is gonna be an expiring next year and that in the summer of 2016 the new TV deal will kick in. That's a lot of money that will be available for them.

Th scary thing about the Warriors is that Lee is gonna be an expiring next year and that in the summer of 2016 the new TV deal will kick in. That's a lot of money that will be available for them.

Durant? Curry-Thompson-KD would be splash bros x10000

But I think they will have to pay barnes and green plus the year after that curry contract will expire.

Durant? Curry-Thompson-KD would be splash bros x10000

But I think they will have to pay barnes and green plus the year after that curry contract will expire.

Nah, more like what communicate says. With the upcoming cap space in mind the Warriors will match any offer for Draymond Green this off-season. Next summer they'll probably want to re-sign Barnes and Ezeli, maybe even Speights. As for Curry, they'll have his Bird Rights so cap space for him won't be necessary, though, they'd prefer it so they don't need to go into the Luxury Tax I guess.

• 4 weeks later...

Why exactly aren't the Hawks "that" good?

They're good, but i don't think they can beat LeBron or Rose and co. They are inexperienced and have a coach who is as well. Who knows they could make a run, like the Pacers a few years ago.

They're good, but i don't think they can beat LeBron or Rose and co. They are inexperienced and have a coach who is as well. Who knows they could make a run, like the Pacers a few years ago.

Rose's knee will explode again. Don't live in denial of it.