The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

I'm really into basketball and I absolutely love the NBA, especially the Denver Nuggets. If there are other people interested in this topic feel free to post news, videos and everything else related to basketball and the NBA here.

PS: If anyone wants to watch NBA basketball for free: The NBA League Pass is available for free until 9th January, so you can watch games in the best possible quality legal.

I have been thinking about a Basketball thread for a minute now...Glad you started it.....For me the next best thing, to a supporting Chelsea is the LAKERS!!!!!!....I only like Chelsea more the Lakers by a tiny lil bit lol, and now David Stern just even added more of the Chelsea feel of us against everybody to the LAKERS....Its a LAKESHOW....

I have been thinking about a Basketball thread for a minute now...Glad you started it.....For me the next best thing, to a supporting Chelsea is the LAKERS!!!!!!....I only like Chelsea more the Lakers by a tiny lil bit lol, and now David Stern just even added more of the Chelsea feel of us against everybody to the LAKERS....Its a LAKESHOW....

You're pretty happy for someone who's team lost their first match to the Kings :P

You're from Dallas and you're rooting for LAL?! :blink:

First of, i used to live in Southern California, give it up for Rancho Cucamonga on the building so have been supporting the Lakers for most part of my life...I only go to college in Dallas, i hate the Cowboys and the Mavs even more.....Oh ok...I see how it is...Everyone is hating on the Lakers...Its cool, we are used to it, the only team with a chant against us, but we answer we rings....We actually lost the first two games to the Bulls and Kings, the Bulls games was lost because Gasol and Mcroberts couldn't make important free throws to save their lives...Please people remember that Odom forced a trade to sorry ass MAV becos of the Chris Paul vetoed trade, and the trade was literally for nothing only a draft pick...Also, Bynum is out on suspension because of what he did in the last MAVs game....We started with Devin Banks, Mcroberts with the rookie Goudelock coming of the bench, and everybody seems to forget that the Black Mamba also has a wrist injury...Cmon people....

You're pretty happy for someone who's team lost their first match to the Kings :P

I am not happy being 1-2, but this is a year where the Lakers are trying to build on a platform that will stand after Kobe is gone...We have also just changed from the triangle offense which was trademark of Big Phil and last among all, Big Phil Jackson "Zen Master" just left, that was the basketball equivalent to the "Red-nose Devil"....Give us a break...We as Laker fans know this season is gonna be hard without some good trades....

I am not happy at our loses...I am delighted to be a proud LAKERS fan....Did y'all watch the ass kicking we gave the Kings?...Its a LAKESHOW!!!!!!

I am not happy being 1-2, but this is a year where the Lakers are trying to build on a platform that will stand after Kobe is gone...We have also just changed from the triangle offense which was trademark of Big Phil and last among all, Big Phil Jackson "Zen Master" just left, that was the basketball equivalent to the "Red-nose Devil"....Give us a break...We as Laker fans know this season is gonna be hard without some good trades....

I am not happy at our loses...I am delighted to be a proud LAKERS fan....Did y'all watch the ass kicking we gave the Kings?...Its a LAKESHOW!!!!!!

Well I'm a Sacramento Kings fan since I was little. And since we rarely win at all, let alone against a club like LAL, I preserve my right to rub it in your face when we do win! :P:D

Well I'm a Sacramento Kings fan since I was little. And since we rarely win at all, let alone against a club like LAL, I preserve my right to rub it in your face when we do win! :P:D

Oh...Now i get where the anger is coming from, you definitely after gotten over last night...lol....Sorry we didnt give you guys the pleasure of taking advantage of our last results...lol..... But you got to love the display from Metta World Peace (Artest), Gasol and of course the Black Mamba himself :D .....

I'm really into basketball and I absolutely love the NBA, especially the Denver Nuggets. If there are other people interested in this topic feel free to post news, videos and everything else related to basketball and the NBA here.

PS: If anyone wants to watch NBA basketball for free: The NBA League Pass is available for free until 9th January, so you can watch games in the best possible quality legal.

Didn't know about this thanks :D

I sort of just follow the league but I do have soft spot for Houston :wub: Even if we make some of the worst trades in the league :/

I'm not hating on the Lakers I'm just hating on the Lakers fans' arrogance of thinking they're the best. Anyway, who do you expect to win the PO at the end of the season?

I guess arrogance comes with the rings, and having the most arrogant, cocky and arguably one of the greatest to ever grace the sport as your franchise player...I am not saying they have the right to be arrogant, but it with the hatred we get from everyone else doesnt help either....I havent been to a city that the fans actually like the Lakers....

Answer to you question, do you mean the the MVP?....If thats what you meant, its still too early to tell...Alot of people are starting off good, Melo did good against dropped 37 on the Celtic and 18 or so on the Nets, Rose did good against us, as much as i hate it Lebron and D Wade are also both starting up strong....Not forgetting my Black Mamba who is doing good with his injuries...Let us watch e

Didn't know about this thanks :D

I sort of just follow the league but I do have soft spot for Houston :wub: Even if we make some of the worst trades in the league :/

Stern screwed you guys over as well, we were gonna give y'all Gasol and pairing him with McGrady (when healthy) would have been good...

Stern screwed you guys over as well, we were gonna give y'all Gasol and pairing him with McGrady (when healthy) would have been good...

T-Mac is well gone mate, he left back in 2010, went to Detroit he is now with the hawks. Yeah Gasol wouldn't of been a bad move, although losing Martin, Dragic and Scola it would of been just Pau and Lowry, and Lowry isn't very reliable. Just have to wait and see what happens though, the team is crying out for height and I'm not sure if Delambert will be good enough.