Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

Waste of Money TBH. The one area they didn't need any strengthening and they go and shell out £30+ million for some teenager. At least £25 million for Oscar was close to worth it. Better and more polished player for less.

like we needed another ACM?

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Nani, Kagawa and Moura they could have a pretty strong attacking third. Then they have the likes of Young and Valencia to rotate. Compared to last season, the top tier has really added in quality bar City (yet).

Agreed, they are looking very good in that department. However, they were great there last season already so I wouldn't bee too concerned about those additions, they're just adding some squad depth when they in fact should improve their midfield and defence. I will much rather see them getting that overhyped wonderboy Lucas than someone like Sahin or Modric. Lucas obviously a great player but not what they need.

With Nani, Kagawa and Moura they could have a pretty strong attacking third. Then they have the likes of Young and Valencia to rotate. Compared to last season, the top tier has really added in quality bar City (yet).

I read somewhere that Mancini wanted to add 5 more players to his squad.

If you want a good laugh go on here a check out some of the comments at the bottom:

http://www1.skysport...e-on-Lucas-deal

A good one ..

"aj says

August 5, 2012 4:08pm

Mate get on you tube and check this guy out, fergie wouldnt put in that sort of cash for a half decent kid, Lucas Moura is a phenomenal talent if you get him he could take the league by storm like ronaldo did. 30 million is a bargain"

PSG or United, either way I just don't see him being worth that amount. Really shouldn't move yet imo, too young and raw. Should go to a team like Porto once they sell us Hulk :D

I will definitely be concerned if he joined United. Yes he is massively overpriced at the moment, but you have got to admire Red Nose's ability to breed raw talents, well Anderson is an exception though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You