Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

Lucas is a Fantastic talent. He can play as a CAM and RW. he is a Total SPEED Demon and will Wreak havoc on Defenses, he is also a Very good Dribbler and has good Trickery. This is the type of Player we're lacking right Now. We need another Mata type player and lucas can be that Player. He'd cost about 20 Million

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucas is a Fantastic talent. He can play as a CAM and RW. he is a Total SPEED Demon and will Wreak havoc on Defenses, he is also a Very good Dribbler and has good Trickery. This is the type of Player we're lacking right Now. We need another Mata type player and lucas can be that Player. He'd cost about 20 Million

He'd cost more than 20 Million pounds, but he'll be worth every penny. I really can't stand the thought of another great South American talent lost because we're too afraid of the risk. We didn't risk Aguero or Pato and look how that's turned out, we must get this guy before someone else does.

He'd cost more than 20 Million pounds, but he'll be worth every penny. I really can't stand the thought of another great South American talent lost because we're too afraid of the risk. We didn't risk Aguero or Pato and look how that's turned out, we must get this guy before someone else does.

Aguero cost Athletico €23million & Pato around the same for Milan.

The prices these Brazilians command today are, in keeping up with current trends, extraordinary. They can afford it because TV rights for Brazilian football are increasing, so clubs like Santos can afford the wages these stars command.

The problem is how unproven they are. Factored in with what their clubs charge, and the wages they command, makes these players very high risk. The Premier League isn't the most accommodating for Brazilian talent either. Ramires & Anderson, as squad players, have made it. Other than that I can't think of other Brazilians that have seeked fortunes here.

It's why Serie A & La Liga are often their "dreams".

Aguero cost Athletico €23million & Pato around the same for Milan.

The prices these Brazilians command today are, in keeping up with current trends, extraordinary. They can afford it because TV rights for Brazilian football are increasing, so clubs like Santos can afford the wages these stars command.

The problem is how unproven they are. Factored in with what their clubs charge, and the wages they command, makes these players very high risk. The Premier League isn't the most accommodating for Brazilian talent either. Ramires & Anderson, as squad players, have made it. Other than that I can't think of other Brazilians that have seeked fortunes here.

It's why Serie A & La Liga are often their "dreams".

That doesn't mean EVERY brazillian will Fail in the EPL, for the right Price I think Lucas would be a Good Deal

That doesn't mean EVERY brazillian will Fail in the EPL, for the right Price I think Lucas would be a Good Deal

Of course, I appreciate this too. What I'm simply saying is, the risk is huge because of these factors. I cannot speak for the players themselves, I do not follow them, nor the Brazilian league alike.

My point is, the sums Santos & co. demand are extraordinary. All things being considered.

Would be up for signing Lucas, he looks like he would need to stock up a bit to play in the premier league but he has got some pace. I would rather him over Neymar any day.

He doesn't have to be any bigger than David Silva or Juan Mata.

anzhi was interested in lucas and the amount noticed was 40-50M for lucas. he will not leave for 20. sao paulo fans think he is very underrated and that he is even better than neymar.

According to Brazilian paper Lance!, Chelsea are set to increase their offer for Lucas Moura from 30 to 35m Euros -

http://www.lancenet.com.br/sao-paulo/Chelsea-proposta-Lucas-pretende-ficar_0_620937997.html

Great find! I I really hope we get this talent its exactly the kind of players we should be buying!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You