Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wilson

Essien returns to the pitch

Started by Wilson,

43 posts in this topic

disappointing reading the report of the game ..

Understandable after such a long amount of time out. Still a big step in his return to the team. Well done Ess.

Understandable after such a long amount of time out. Still a big step in his return to the team. Well done Ess.

I didnt mean Essien but a team with sam H van A ,, kakuta and Lukaku ,,,expected a win at home

CHOULO19 likes this

I didnt mean Essien but a team with sam H van A ,, kakuta and Lukaku ,,,expected a win at home

Here, this great goal by mellis @0:36 may cheer you up :D

zolayes likes this

Oh :lol:

Well Essien is back playing. Happy days :D

Thought I might add this pict in here. It was from the Reserves' match today:

0,,10268%7E10370993,00.jpg

Hey, Bison might be our best RB judging from his previous performances :P

I do admire everyones positive look out over this guy. That he will instantly make our midfield much better. Personally I think he is fucked.

You are such a ray of sunshine. Maybe we should just wait until he is back in the first team playing before we decide if he's fucked or not, either way Essien being back around the first team players will be a big boost for everyone mentally.

nadavTKL and CHOULO19 like this

if anybody is fucked its our midfield, because he will come back and bench one of them for sure. He is

a very important player, welcome back Mr. Essien.