"Most Inspirational Video Ever"

TacticalBlues

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you, trying to make me cry? LOL, dunno why but stuff like that alway's gets me. Anyone ever see The Secret Millionaire? It's just good to see people are not selfish who have money and can make a difference.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-secret-millionaire/video/series-14/episode-6/lee-stafford

powerful video, thanks for sharing.

I don't know, it didn't evoke any special emotion in me... another watch-and-forget video

That happens to me when i expect something big, it depends what mood your in and what your expectations are before you watch it, if you watch it without knowing about it or any feedback of it, that's when they usually get to you.

Not Really Inspirational. But it does give you a message

Love and Respect Your Parents. Dont take them for granted. You are what you are because of them. Could be too late by the time you realize it.

^

I find it uncomfortable expressing my love to my Mother but as i grow older i feel less of a struggle to show her that there is no other women on earth that is more special than her!

I hope i never have to make a decision like this guy has been brave enough to make, but this kind of thing can wake you up and inject a new energy into life like a near death experience can! Soo not all bad from a horrible situation!