test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sh0n3x

Happy Birthday Essien!

Started by Sh0n3x,

Today our bison celebrates his 29th birthday so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

Michael-Essien-2010-kit-celebrate.jpg

All the best in your future, especially getting recovered and avoiding further injuries.

We are with you!

I was playing Fifa today and the commentator congratulated Essien's birthday :PPP

That got me curious. Nothing was happening. I passed the ball to Essien to try to get the commentators to say something about him. And then I scored a goal using him. Still nothing. How did that happen in your game?

Happy birthday, Michael! Get well soon. We need you back.

That got me curious. Nothing was happening. I passed the ball to Essien to try to get the commentators to say something about him. And then I scored a goal using him. Still nothing. How did that happen in your game?

It happened twice to me actually. I didnt score or anything. it was something like and ''the player is celebrating his birthday'' or somthing like that and then i saw this thread.

I couldnt find Essien but heres a similar video:

it happens mate. play fifa on christmas and martin tyler will wish u. such stuff is implemented in the game