Newcastle 0-3 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. He'll get until Valencia. THAT could be his last game.

Can't help but say, I agree with this thinking. How sickening is that? We expect our board to pull such a stunt in these situations.. Ughh.

Really tough match for us. It really depends on our scoring. If we fail to make our chances count they'll punish us. I'm optimistic with Sturridge Mata and Drogba in our attack and Meireles making his return to the lineup.

Yes, i hate Newcastle, they are very unpredictable, and they are also very lucky. I never chill out till we are at least 2 or 3 goals difference in the match, because there a fucking nightmare for getting jammy goals and dodgy decisions.

Yes, i hate Newcastle, they are very unpredictable, and they are also very lucky. I never chill out till we are at least 2 or 3 goals difference in the match, because there a fucking nightmare for getting jammy goals and dodgy decisions.

yeah we were kinda crap against them last season and away as well...and Padrew's completly turned them around wouldnt think we'd be kinda looking up at them...and they did a good job against Man U really...toughie

Can't help but say, I agree with this thinking. How sickening is that? We expect our board to pull such a stunt in these situations.. Ughh.

They done it with Jose in that completly stupid time...they have no logic or thinking that makes sense so wouldnt surprise me

Gah hoping not!!

All eyes be on our game Sat....need to get a result!

won't be that easy , its a tough game against an organized team .. !

I wish that the lads will bring the 3 points to the bridge ..

What a crazy month that we're going to !!

We could really do with playing teams like Wigan at the moment. And welcome to the forum mate, weird thing is you talk like you've been here before.