"My Tram Experience" - Outrageously disgusting

TacticalBlues

A lot of English people have a victim mentality, they believe the government owes them the world. They think jobs should be there for them to take even though they might be low skilled or undisciplined. My mother is completely fed up with it, she puts an ad in the job centre for a permanent cleaner and not one English person applies for the job. When the rare one applies for the job they stay for 2 weeks then they start complaining like fuck, '' i should be on more money'' '' that polish woman took 30 mins on her break and i only had 20 mins''. A lot of the foreign workers have excellent time keeping skills they work really hard they are always alert and they genuinely boost productivity.

Word up bad boy, its true. Lot of lazy drinking Pole cunts round our way as well though...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word up bad boy, its true. Lot of lazy drinking Pole cunts round our way as well though...

I know you might think i'm an anglophobe Gregg but its true its not just white English people its black English people too. They think they are better then working for minimum wage, they then riot and steal from business's because they cant be bothered working for anything. I just think more people in this country need to start their own business's or upgrade their skills, if you look at the small business structure in this country its dominated by Muslims. Takeaways, clothes shops, sweat shops, taxi business's mobile phone repairs are so Muslim dominated its ridiculous and Muslims account for around 7% of the population. What small business sector in this country is dominated by indigenous people ? Why don't British people start their own companies and business's its just embarrassing.

I know you might think i'm an anglophobe Gregg but its true its not just white English people its black English people too. They think they are better then working for minimum wage, they then riot and steal from business's because they cant be bothered working for anything. I just think more people in this country need to start their own business's or upgrade their skills, if you look at the small business structure in this country its dominated by Muslims. Takeaways, clothes shops, sweat shops, taxi business's mobile phone repairs are so Muslim dominated its ridiculous and Muslims account for around 7% of the population. What small business sector in this country is dominated by indigenous people ? Why don't British people start their own companies and business's its just embarrassing.

True. Theres something in indegenous Asian cultures in particular with regard to resilience, independence, and an emphasis on education.

If I look at all the Muslims I know -yes, you're right the clever ones are doctors, accountants. the next tier have shops or work f/t -(two I manage). The next tier are all invariably taxi drivers/dope growers -again self employed and self reliant. In fact the two I manage also moonlight as taxi drivers.

There is a dependancy culture in the UK and I am not just talking about Welfare Benefits that the poor get, the rich dont pay tax with their off shore accounts, and if you really want to look at benefit scroungers, try the Royal Family for starters as an example. The tory coalition are now going to free up money for small businesses so maybe some others can do what your mum has done. Have to see.

True. Theres something in indegenous Asian cultures in particular with regard to resilience, independence, and an emphasis on education.

If I look at all the Muslims I know -yes, you're right the clever ones are doctors, accountants. the next tier have shops or work f/t -(two I manage). The next tier are all invariably taxi drivers/dope growers -again self employed and self reliant. In fact the two I manage also moonlight as taxi drivers.

There is a dependancy culture in the UK and I am not just talking about Welfare Benefits that the poor get, the rich dont pay tax with their off shore accounts, and if you really want to look at benefit scroungers, try the Royal Family for starters as an example. The tory coalition are now going to free up money for small businesses so maybe some others can do what your mum has done. Have to see.

I know what you mean, rich people too are to blame in fact i would say the rich are the main culprits. They have never payed their fair share and i read on a blog that if they actually had paid their fair share the country would not be going to the dogs like it is at the moment. This country has provided an opportunity for them to become rich and they don't really see it that way but at the same time seeing yourself as a victim in any economy is dangerous like that woman in that tram.

I know what you mean, rich people too are to blame in fact i would say the rich are the main culprits. They have never payed their fair share and i read on a blog that if they actually had paid their fair share the country would not be going to the dogs like it is at the moment. This country has provided an opportunity for them to become rich and they don't really see it that way but at the same time seeing yourself as a victim in any economy is dangerous like that woman in that tram.

Yup tax evasion/avoidance is something like 100 times greater than so called benefit fraud.

Tomorrow we are seeing the biggest industrial action in this country since the Great Depression of the Thirties -and on the same day, here in London we have ..I kid you not... The Banker of the Year Awards. if thats not rubbing our noses in it I dont know what is...

http://www.thebanker.com/Awards/Bank-of-The-Year-Awards

Methinks there will be a tiny demonstration outside...

Any way back to that woman on the train -mental no, uneducated yes...

I fucking hate stuff like this, especially when you see the innocent black kid behind her. Arse holes like these people don't even have a clue, the people what do my head in is that when you get the ones who think it's there country and there the ones doing the right thing, yet the person they are calling has done more for the country and works harder than they do.

It disgusts me how people think they are right being racist.

My point exactly.

The thing is that boy is congratulating her for doing it but why would white working class people want to blame the ethnic minorities for being here ? Should they not put the blame on politicians policies ? Or the fact that with all the money the EU has had in the past people on rafts bound for Italy have still been getting in the EU ?