Diabolical decision hinders Chelsea's Champions League hopes

BlueLion.

Let's please not start with the penalty shit story again.We are a team that doesn't get a lot of decisions going their way.Against Barcelona we blamed the ref for three penalties and we had the right to,but did we consider that we had loads of 100% chances that we missed and that we they had a man down and we still defended? Yes of course not we became a club that relies on excuses.I am sick of tired of them,when we play well we will win.When we are shit we will lose and it is simple as that.Awkward games will happen and things will go against us but if we still manage to play well thing won't go that badly.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my worry is when we finish second in the group ..WE WILL get Barca or Real ,,,Manure will get the Cypriots ,,, We need Genk to do us a big favour

I know what you mean mate, i don't think Genk will get anything against Leverkusen though. I think we are destined to get Real Madrid, we have never played them in the CL.

I think we payed yet again for not being clinical and not killing the game off when we have the chance. Though the penalty was an awful call we can't really place the blame there, with our finishing that night I think we would've missed it anyway (penalty vs Genk springs to mind). What really worries me is that we seemed to settle for the draw at the end.

By the way you forgot to mention malouda's one-on-one with the keeper at 1-0, which again comes to show the problem with our finishing.

Let's just hope Genk get something against Leverkusen, and keep the faith guys.