Lazar Markovic

termninja

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to some reports Liverpool is interested in bringing Lazard Markovic. Fee of around 13 million euroes has been mentioned.

Great thing Grant is the manager now. I hope he does a good job and sends Lazar our way in a couple of years, but he will not move until he's ready, you can quote me on that.

Avram Grant is now the manager of this guys team; surley he will advise Markovic a chelsea move is the right move and would personally inform Abramovich to not lose sights on this kid.

Why would Avram Grant advise someone to sign for a team who sacked him because we lost a Champions League final on penalties?

Reading the OP of this thread, it's my firm belief he should stay in Serbia for 3-4 more years. The problem with kids moving too early from Europe is they get lost in the system here. If they wait till they're about 22-24 then they have a more significant chance of making the first team squads of the teams that sign them. This way their original clubs make more profit, and allow their individual leagues to grow.

This is looking out in the best interest of the game, not just Chelsea, Markovic & Partizan.

Reading the OP of this thread, it's my firm belief he should stay in Serbia for 3-4 more years. The problem with kids moving too early from Europe is they get lost in the system here. If they wait till they're about 22-24 then they have a more significant chance of making the first team squads of the teams that sign them. This way their original clubs make more profit, and allow their individual leagues to grow.

This is looking out in the best interest of the game, not just Chelsea, Markovic & Partizan.

Indeed. Which is what both Lazar and the club want.

Look at what happened with Savic. Went out to early and got the chance to play once a month and that was usually not on his position. Then he gets a big chance against Liverpool and makes a mistake that further makes the manager lose faith in him.

Indeed. Which is what both Lazar and the club want.

Look at what happened with Savic. Went out to early and got the chance to play once a month and that was usually not on his position. Then he gets a big chance against Liverpool and makes a mistake that further makes the manager lose faith in him.

Definitely. Kids are too quick to make their moves to these big clubs, Erikson learnt his lesson pretty swifly, it's perhaps a blessing in disguise that we rejected him. Well, you could argue it anyway.

I mean it's why you have to respect the likes of Neymar, Lucas, Ganso et al. The guys who are willing to wait, willing to develop in their native countries whilst maintaing ambitions to step up. But the step up occurs too often for some of these guys when they're 16-19. Alright we have exceptional cases across the globe, like our own [temproary] Oriol Romeu. However these cases are a rareity.

It's why I don't worry about Josh McEachran. The kid JUST turned 18. We don't want to rush him onto the big stage, with pressure on his own his shoulders. Alright we can say he's better than our current crop, but the pressure he'll have on himself is enormous. Cleverly and Welbeck had to prove themselves at smaller clubs before they proved their quality to SAF.

Back on topic, Markovic could be an extrodinary talent! He's already proven some of his potential by being a Serbian internatioanl at just 17, but he should be left to develop. Not just speaking for Chelsea, but for all the big clubs from Barcelona to Inter Milan. They should allow these youngsters to develop in their native countries till they reach an age where they have enough years of football to handle the pressure of expectations.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously he is good but not on chelsea's level yet. Great burst of pace and he possess some trickery with the ball. he will come good in a couple of years. but i dont think we should buy him now cos he can only play in the reserves. if we can negotiate the right of first refusal on him and let him play at partizan for another two years, it would be nice. a player for the future no doubt. the potential is there and since he is a self confessed chelsea fan, we should give him a trial and keep an eye on him for the next 2 years. looks like a younger jovetic to me.

• 4 weeks later...

142byc3.png

Translation: Chelsea offers 17M for Lazar Markovic.

Chelsea is planning to sign the youngster Lazar Markovic, 17 years old from Partizan, offering 17M.

Lazar was pointed as a Liverpool possible signing, but the 'reds' got 'scared' with the asked price.

With the premiership rival away, the blues are now preparing the negotiations without pressure.

179281_lazar-markovic-m-metlas_f.jpg?ver=1321277443

20 matches this season and 7 goals scored.

My opinion:

I gotta be honest, i have never heard about this guy, this was the first time so i decided to share with my Chelsea friends ( i think there isnt a thread about this guy yet ). This new kinda scares me, does Roman think Chelsea will get back to the deserved spot in the world's fooball with a 17yo? Anyways it might be a clue that Roman wants to invest a lot next season... I really dont know what's on his mind, i just want Chelsea back to the top, so i would obviously prefer Hazard or Gotze (tho as for the videos i saw, this Markovic lad seems promising, but who doesnt on youtube. Cheers!

believe me, we can sign him for 5milion, Partizan president Dragan Djuric is cock, he always sell best players for low price, he isn't like Zdravko Mamic or someone else, he is fuckin stupid, and Markovic is really great player, + Chelse fan.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You