Lazar Markovic

termninja

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! There is never simple at chelsea is it?

ofc not when they can have shady deals with people from Partizan/Red Star, bunch of criminals,how i understood that cunt of man Djuric sold Markovic to Chelsea last year,or at least they took money for him last year.Who knows where is that money now and i know thats not Chelsea concern,but due me being from Serbia,you can understand why it bothers me.

Maybe we are co-owning him or something? And the club know something like this is illegal in BPL so they don't announce it to the public. Pretty unlikely but maybe a reason and if it is then we are in big trouble because we will face a heavy fine/ban if found out. Also doubt this got anything to do with Matic, Markovic already said Matic welcomes him to Benfica so doubt he would just leave now.

Lazar Markovic was sold to Pini Zahavi meaning Partizan had no influence to where he was going. Benfica is pretty much a perfect place for Lazar to continue his development and I'm really happy he hasn't made a step to a bigger league like PL.

But as a fan I'm disappointed...because in a few years when he fires up the Europe Benfica will ask insane amount of money for him and only then will we be interested...but I won't get carried away, he needs regular football now and he wouldn't get that at Chelsea. Deporting him on loans wouldn't aid his development that much..

So good luck Lazar!

Lazar Markovic was sold to Pini Zahavi meaning Partizan had no influence to where he was going. Benfica is pretty much a perfect place for Lazar to continue his development and I'm really happy he hasn't made a step to a bigger league like PL.

But as a fan I'm disappointed...because in a few years when he fires up the Europe Benfica will ask insane amount of money for him and only then will we be interested...but I won't get carried away, he needs regular football now and he wouldn't get that at Chelsea. Deporting him on loans wouldn't aid his development that much..

So good luck Lazar!

Only then we will be interested? The club was interested in January!

Only then we will be interested? The club was interested in January!

If we were really interested we would've bought him no problem. Besides, I believe that at least half of the stories were made up by the media in order to increase his price and name across the Europe which it obviously did.

We could partly own him? We already owned a % of Wallace from the Deco transfer as far as I remember, or something to that effect.

Either way, I won't be loosing sleep over him.

A lot of reports suggesting he's signed a five-year-deal for SL Benfica - including the official FIFA website. The official Benfica website says the same, with no mention of Chelsea.

However Sky Sports are running a story claiming he is our player - the five-year-deal quoted is actually the one he's signed with Chelsea, and he has been loaned. Those are the words of the Partizan Belgrade president. Other sources such as the Express, are also running this line.

A lot of reports suggesting he's signed a five-year-deal for SL Benfica - including the official FIFA website. The official Benfica website says the same, with no mention of Chelsea.

However Sky Sports are running a story claiming he is our player - the five-year-deal quoted is actually the one he's signed with Chelsea, and he has been loaned. Those are the words of the Partizan Belgrade president. Other sources such as the Express, are also running this line.

:blink:

Who doesn't love summer transfer rumours?

Benfica say they signed him for 5 years while on the other side, the president of Partizan, Dragan Djuric, comes out and says

Translating an article published on all sports medias here:

"They could have announced he signed even a 15 years deal, that's their thing. We are not interested in that. We are interested in his next transfer, because we will have 20% of it."

After they question with whom he made such deal we got the following answer:
"With Chelsea."

Haven't you sold Markovic to the investment fond of Pini Zahavi?
"Well that's that...that investment fond is Chelsea's agency whose director is Pini Zahavi. When Markovic gets sold again, we get our share of 20%. This is why I can say Partizan made a great deal, we did good bussiness" - Djuric added.

I'm really hoping this is true. The talk is that we sent him on a 2 season loan at Benfica with whom media report we have great relationship and that after that we will decide about his future.

I can't say anything more because simply there isn't any other information about Lazar...obviously Benfica wouldn't publish such a deal because it's not done that way in the world of football, but since Lazar was sold to Zahavi some time ago, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is all true.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You