Lazar Markovic

termninja

17 million of what? euros, pounds, yens? Well, doesn't matter if euros or pounds, it's too much nonetheless. Our youth team/reserves is already riddled with imports, it's time we signed some decent players for first team. But if he comes cheap, then why not, I doubt Vitesse would say no.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe me, we can sign him for 5milion, Partizan president Dragan Djuric is cock, he always sell best players for low price, he isn't like Zdravko Mamic or someone else, he is fuckin stupid, and Markovic is really great player, + Chelse fan.

Another Lukaku deal type then?

But to tell you the truth I rather pay that amount for people that love the club then to waste money on players like Meireles, Torres, Malouda and such.

We need people with balls, that play their heart out, ala Terry!

Another Lukaku deal type then?

But to tell you the truth I rather pay that amount for people that love the club then to waste money on players like Meireles, Torres, Malouda and such.

We need people with balls, that play their heart out, ala Terry!

Markovic is great potential for future, only 17, and he is best player in Partizan and in Jelen Super League, btw he scored against Shaktar in friendly match.

17 million of what? euros, pounds, yens? Well, doesn't matter if euros or pounds, it's too much nonetheless. Our youth team/reserves is already riddled with imports, it's time we signed some decent players for first team. But if he comes cheap, then why not, I doubt Vitesse would say no.

17M euros.

Well since i've posted this i tried to inform my best about Markovic, and yes, he is great potential.

Nah, please, no. I know he has great potential, but what we really do need are players in their prime or at least just 1-2 years before their prime. We need players who can make their mark right away, not 3-5 years after signing them.

Nah, please, no. I know he has great potential, but what we really do need are players in their prime or at least just 1-2 years before their prime. We need players who can make their mark right away, not 3-5 years after signing them.

Thats my opinion right now, Chelsea needs to renew their squad, asap.

Sign him and loan him back to Partizan? Yes.

Sign him and play him in our reserves? No.

Kid will be a star, mark my words. Can't wait to see him play again.

When you first said he reminds you of Messi... After seeing some videos i can agree with that, his velocity changing is outsanding.blue%20scalf.gif

• 2 months later...

He hasn't been impressive as he was before with Grant coming in. The whole team has been a level under, and Avram prefers to keep Lazar on the bench for the big games though I must be honest, I didn't follow a lot of Partizan games in the last couple of months because the channel that broadcasts it has broken the deal they had with my TV provider......

He is fast with good dribbling ability and a good football brain. He can play as a winger and as a second striker.

Good talent, but we know how it turns when we buy so young talents. If we buy him, he must go back imediately and not play for reserves or go to loan elsewhere. But I doubt he would evolve to best in Partizan. At age 19, he would go here, we would loan him and never hear for him again.

If he sticks to Serbia until 20/21 and then comes here, he could be starter or fallen talent, who couldnt adopt pl, the difference between serbian and english football is afterall huge. But a good talent indeed.

Oh I don't bloody care, if we sign him I'll be happy! :D

It's still to early to move on for him but I believe he has the determination and quality to succeed though it would require a lot of work.

I hope that it will be like with De Bruyne, sign him and loan him back. He needs to become a key player in the Partizan squad and then he should move on, not as one of the bottle, but as the special one :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You