Lazar Markovic

termninja

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen this guy before but from the clips ive seen on Youtube he looks a real talent! Lukaku is powerfull and has an eye for goal but i think if AVB is going to use this current system then we need hard working pacey skillfull players who can run past players and see a pass! I hope we sign him purely because he is a Chelsea fan =D

The interview with him has been released today in Serbian's leading sports papers. I bring you the translation :)

sp-markovic.jpg

From the south stand the crowd cheers, in the dressing room and on the field praises all around, and in the media the constant speculation over your future...but what is happening in the family of Lazar Markovic?

- Nothing special. I don't see my brother Philip often because we are in a different school shift. My mother Marina is constantly telling me to study well and finish the school while I talk about football only with my father, Negoslav. - reveals Partizan's teenager who used the 2 free days after the victory against Radnicki 1923 (3:0) to rest in his hometown Cacak.

How does that dialog look?

- Dad is never satisfied with my performance. He tells me I must and that I can do better. I listen and take all the advices he gives me because I know he loves me and wishes me the best.

And your mother?

- With her I talk about different things. She tells me to study. Dad also tells me about how education is important in today's world. My parents are giving their best to show me the right path and keep me on it.

How is your school going?

- Very well. At least until when I was regular at school.

And now?

- Because of training and matches the school fell in the background a bit, but I have to continue working hard and finish the year well.

(Didn't translate everything here because most of you wouldn't understand our schooling system, but you get the idea :D)

Do the professors have some understanding for your duties now at Partizan?

- Well it depends...

Could you explain?

- Those who are Partizan fans do, but it's a bit tougher with the Red Star fans (laughs). I'm joking of course. Everybody is good towards me. (Rivalry between Red Star and Partizan is considered amongst the biggest 10 in the world)

So, they will look on the other side if needed?

- No way. I don't need that. I missed a lot of classes and I will work very hard to compensate it.

Do you read the papers?

- I do, why do you ask?

Do you know that your manager, Ramadani, said that he agreed with the club that you will stay until the summer of 2013?

- Yes, that is what I want. I want to stay with my club for at least 2-3 years to leave a mark and to continue my development. There will be plenty of time left for me to prove myself abroad. I know that I have attracted a lot of attention, but I still haven't achieved much at Partizan and I my thoughts are with that now.

Short-term or long-term?

- First we want to finish the 1st half of the season successfully, then to defend our double crown and after that, I dream of qualifying for the Champions League.

How does your life look - You are not even 18, but already there is so much around you in the media and the big clubs like Roma, Fiorentina showing interest and waving with millions?

- I would lie if I said that I don't read the papers, I know what the media is publishing but it doesn't affect me. I turn around the pages and forget it. Right now, I am concentrating on my football. That's how I was thought since I know myself - says young Lazar.

Yesterday, an interview was published on the English papers "The Sun" in which, allegedly, you said that you will go to Chelsea.

- No, no, no...it is true that I talked with the journalists from the Great Britain, but they twisted my words a bit. I said that Chelsea, after Partizan, is my favorite club, but not that I will move there. All my plans right now are tied to Partizan.

You told the journalist of the newspaper "The Sun" that your favorite footballer in your childhood was Gianfranco Zola?

- Yes they translated that well (smiles). It is true. I was collecting Zola's posters while I was a kid, I really admired the Italian, but don't compare me with him - the only thing we have in common is the hairstyle (laughs Lazar).

Thank you Lazar for talking to us, we wish you all the best in your career.

Would love to see him at Chelsea, loan him to Bolton like we did with Daniel, then let him shine from there.

They really are raving about him, big talent for the future, fingers crossed

Partizan fans have always supported Chelsea and Red Start fans Man U, so not surprising Lazar supports Chels.. :blue scalf:

23275_117958198238754_6875_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

according to boswell(one of a few people I trust) on twitter; 2 teams have moved in for him. Neither english. I really hope we dont lose this guy to napoli or something, would be massive shame.

I doubt he will move now. First he doesn't want it, and 2nd the club doesn't want it. He is not even 18 and he wants to finish his school and keep developing at Partizan. Besides, he may be waiting for Chelsea like Lukaku :dance:

Lmao, exactly.

Whenever I saw him in a reserve/youth match, he has done pretty well. And most importantly he looks ambitious and committed on the field. He might be a part of the solution for the desperately needed width for our team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You