Lazar Markovic

termninja

Dear friends, I would like to introduce you the most talented player Serbia has produced for quite a while!

He's only 17, yet he makes the opposition look like idiots. He is incredibly fast but also very skillful. His finishing and crossing are also good with and eye for a pass he's a very complete footballer. He got his chance at the beginning of this season from the Partizan coach and he impressed every time he played. He scored 5 goals on 12 games he played in the league.

Position? He can play anywhere on the front 3. Partizan coach usually starts him in a striker partnership or on right wing, but he's playing all around.

What strikes me about him as that he is very modest and calm. There are no fancy feints and he just runs tirelessly all over the pitch. His play is also very mature, and call me funny, but he reminds me a lot of Messi. He just skips past players and makes everything look easy.

Take a look at the video, but bare in mind that he is only 17 and that he made his debut for Partizan this season so there is not a lot of material. The video doesn't contain a couple of goals he scored recently and some great performances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSG5C8eSuK4

In a few seasons or even after this one, the big clubs will come calling and I really hope that Chelsea will be one of them. I'll bump the thread then to show you I was right ;)

Please don't look at this as if I am overrating him because he's from my country and all that similar stuff. I follow Partizan very closely and I know what I'm talking about. I'm telling you all this with pure objectiveness and honesty. Oh well, time will prove it ;)

Source: My head and youtube :D

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Partizan seem to develop a lot of quality young players, most notably Stevan Jovetic and Adem Ljajic so I wouldn't mind if we signed Markovic looks a decent player in the making, who could turn into a player of their quality.

Looks pretty good for his age BUT we have soo many talented young players and not one of them is in reach of first team action! Should concentrate on Players who are able to help right now and not in 3-5 Years

Good to see more talented 'chelsea fan' players - not surpising though since this generation grew to Chelsea being one of the greatest teams in the world. From the quotes of this interview, I especially liked these part:

"I really hope I can go to Chelsea, it's my dream.

"I'm told there were 20 scouts from all over Europe in the VIP box when we beat Red Star.

"But Chelsea is the place I want to play. I had all the pictures of the team on my wall at home back to when they had Gianfranco Zola.

"And any time they are on TV I try to watch them. For me Chelsea are the best.

"I want to go to the Premier League. It is the best league in the world."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You