Bundesliga Thread

Amblève.

First time Bayern conceded 5 in a match since April 2009. And this...

Gabriele Marcotti@Marcotti

Lahm: "When you look at the 90 minutes, we were clearly the better team, but we lost 5-2."

Sour grape!

One of the best matches I've ever seen. Did anyone notive Gotze in the post-match celebrations? He looked like he has packed on a few kilos. But it was probably just his shirt.

I'm going to be honest lads, I would not watch the Premier League if the Bundesliga got better coverage in Australia.

One of the best matches I've ever seen. Did anyone notive Gotze in the post-match celebrations? He looked like he has packed on a few kilos. But it was probably just his shirt.

I'm going to be honest lads, I would not watch the Premier League if the Bundesliga got better coverage in Australia.

I am disappoint.

When you leave Woop Woop and move to Brisbane, try to get your hands on a digital TV. There's a sports channel called One HD which shows 1 live and one delayed Bundesliga game a week. They also show the same amount of Serie A games if you're interested.

If that is the case, you can't have much of an affinity with Chelsea FC then.

Also, since 'streaming', anyone in the world can watch any league in the world. So that statement doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I am disappoint.

When you leave Woop Woop and move to Brisbane, try to get your hands on a digital TV. There's a sports channel called One HD which shows 1 live and one delayed Bundesliga game a week.

I only started watching football a few years ago. When I started I only the had the Premier League to watch, if I had other leagues to watch chances are I be supporting another team now. I'm not saying that if the Bundesliga suddenly got better coverage that I would stop supporting Chelsea, that would be stupid. I will always be a Chelsea fan.

If that is the case, you can't have much of an affinity with Chelsea FC then.

Also, since 'streaming', anyone in the world can watch any league in the world. So that statement doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Read above, my original statement was poorly worded. Maybe my internet speed isn't good enough for streaming? I'm pretty fucking poor you know?

Well I do stream games, and you know what? I'm getting pretty fucking sick of Arabic anouncers, poor quality and freezing every five minutes.

But you are right I don't have any affinity with Chelsea, I'm not English, I've never been to a game, I don't know anyone else who supports Chelsea, I don't really play football but I do wake up every fucking weekend to watch Chelsea on the TV. But thats not fucking good enough.

Noticed that too. Could be because of the t-shirt, as you said, or maybe of the fact that he hasn't played 1st team football for awhile now due to his injury.

Noticed that too. Could be because of the t-shirt, as you said, or maybe of the fact that he hasn't played 1st team football for awhile now due to his injury.

I swear he had man boobs. But then again...the shirt. Can't blame him really when you are young it's really easy to gain and lose weight. Well, for me it is.

My fellow countryman Sami Hyypiä is now the manager of Bayer Leverkusen. He was previously an interim coach like our RDM but has now been given the job on a three year contract. :clap:

Will be wishing him all the best in his managerial career wherever he goes as long as it's not Liverpool where he played for ten years.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...